How do you think the story will end??

MquaZa

PB's D/P & G/S Player
I think that the Pokemon story will end with a victory. Ash will become the Champion and then a Frontier Brain or a Gym Leader. Post your thinking here!

Ash will marry someone. Hey, I made a fan-fic about Ash marrying Dawn ! He will live a regular and tell his kids about his travels and all that. Hopefully his kids will want to follow in his footsteps

Yes, but I think that Pokemon Anime were after the Pokemon games. And after the Anime there were Pokemon Adventures Manga. So if Pokemon Anime were over there wil still be games. And I think that Pokemon could evolve like YuGiOh to YuGiOh GX, and perhaps the son of Ash will be on the Journey and Ash will be a Gym Leader and so on and so on...

May and Manaphy said:
Ash will marry someone. Hey, I made a fan-fic about Ash marrying Dawn ! He will live a regular and tell his kids about his travels and all that. Hopefully his kids will want to follow in his footsteps

But your story told us that they got married and had kids when Dawn was 13. Isnt there a law about under aged marriage or something?

Back on topic, Ash could become a Frontier Brain...hed lose a lot however lol.

I think his kids will follow his tracks so Pokemon will live on. Pokemon would not have made it this far with out the high ratings and even it was cancelled and nearly cancelled once it is really strong right now.:)

ya ash will probaly become a pokemon champion and pokemon wont end for a while beacause the owner of pokemon probaly wants to keep on getting money

i think Ash wil finally look deep inside himself and find the love he has always secretly had for Misty, and marry her.

oh man i've had this 'episode' idea in my head for ages xD.

i totally think it'd end as the last 10 minutes of the final pokemon episode. they fastf orward 10 years into the future (so ash would be like 26, idk) and you see Prof Oak handing him an award on a stage proclaiming he had finally reached his goal of Pokémon master and he's about to make a speech when two kids, a boy with black hair/green eyes, runs on stage proclaiming he's gonna be pokemon masters one day too. Ash would laugh and Prof Oak would say something like "And let the new generation of pokemon begin!" and then a happy pan across the crowds zooming in on important characters.
the final scene would have ash, misty, pikachu, his mom, prof oak and the kid on stage smiling proudly. ^u^

Back