How Does THAT Sell???

the hot pant's and child obesity were obscurant enough but this was just a truly terrible video game , and then I cryed until I saw this (he had a reality tv show, I still like his gold pant's however. cya

RE: How Does THAT Sell?

doubledown.jpg

pm_0044-1.jpg

My friend actually ate one and somehow lived. And of all sites why would you question why an Arceus plush would sell here?

It's a bootleg. There is no pink Arceus. People buy them on eBay though.

That double down sandwich is the only thing better than this sight. It is worth the triple bypass surgery.

Shining Raikou said:
It's a bootleg. There is no pink Arceus. People buy them on eBay though.

But it's SO CUTE!
Anyway, one time I went to the store and found a PS2 game called Dora and the Purple Planet. Seriously, even a 4 year old wouldn't want that.

The double down sandwhich delicious. It has like, fewer calories then a Big Mac even. lol.

I have to go with the other guys. How does Justin Beieber's music sell?

I like the look of the sandwhich, maybe it's because I'm not obese yet.

mr.619 said:
The double down sandwhich delicious. It has like, fewer calories then a Big Mac even. lol.

I have to go with the other guys. How does Justin Beieber's music sell?

same here, I dont know a single person who actually listens to that kid.

I officially have an amazingly weird thing. Someone once sold a bottle of water on eBay, and someone payed £200 for a dead leaf that apparently came from 'The Night Garden'.

why do people waste their money going to see hannah montana and the cds shes just gonna end up like her father being a washed up nobody

paddy185 said:
I officially have an amazingly weird thing. Someone once sold a bottle of water on eBay, and someone payed £200 for a dead leaf that apparently came from 'The Night Garden'.

I once tried to sell a potato chip on eBay that looked like Harrison Ford.

In my defense, it was pretty much a spitting image.

Back