How hard is it to get a holo in the D/P boosters?

TorterraX

Aspiring Trainer
i got 6 packs and the only STAR HOLO i got was a Lucario... i want electivire or dialga or something awesome!!!!!

Well, not that's it's of any consolation...

But I got a Mismagius out of my first D/P pack. :]

Shawn out.

Same here; I bought two packs of D/P and got two reverse holos out of both as well.

Shawn out.

You always get an AH in every pack....holos are still a 1:3 pack ratio, so you did get unlucky TorterraX.

its super easy i got a booster box and pulled so many holos i didn't know what to do!!! i got alot of double pack rares and they were both holo! it was sweet!

My very first pack was a reverse holo Lucario out of Lucario booster pack.

My second pack was a holo Dusknoir out of Electivire booster pack.

I'll let you know in my booster box break tomorrow.

snowblind23 said:
its super easy i got a booster box and pulled so many holos i didn't know what to do!!! i got alot of double pack rares and they were both holo! it was sweet!

obviously its easy to get in boxes a lot of holos in booster boxs or u encouraging people to buy boxes instead of boosters?

Mearly what i was saying is that the packs weather in a box or from a single pack it is pretty easy to get a holo. i have people i know that have just grabbed a few packs so far and have done well with what they have pulled. there are or atleast it seems a large amount of reverse holos theses days. rares are easier to get then they were in the past.

i only buy 1 booster box because thats all i buy for that whole set i never by boosters to save my self money and because i just use the unwanted cards i get in the box to trade for the ones i didn't get. Its not that i have tons of money to blow on a box its just the logical thing for me to do rather then spend $4 a pack. $4.00x36= $144 and i bough the whole box for around $80... so i guess i do encourage people to buy smart :)

I use the US dollar but if your using Euros then you will get even a better price from the US because isn't the Euro strong right now?!?!?!

One of my family members sells Pokemon Cards on eBay and is really great about the cards EVERYONE SHOULD CHECK IT OUT and remember the Euro is strong so everyone over seas you will be saving alot of money so check it out for sure!!! i'm sure he will have what you need, satisfaction and service are his greatest assets!!!

www.professor-oak.com GREAT POKEMON CARDS ON eBay

Back