How is this possible?? This makes no sence what so ever!

mrshaun7 said:
My friend and I were at Walmart and he had 5 dollars with him. He bought a pack of Pokemon cards and it had the best cards in it. I did not think it was possible but it is.

Gardevoir LvX
Honchkrow LvX
Gardevoir x3
Gallade x2
Kirlia x1
Ralts x2

He now runs Gardevoir and Gallade

Scans please and we'll tell you
and scans of the back

This is really an error, I mean that's impossible, I'd believe you if you didn't get two Lv. X's and 3 Gardys and 2 Gallades, Heck you really did get half a deck with just one pack. Even if this was an error it really is impossible that the error resulted in half a deck. Or it's just that we're all jealous of you and we're praying their fake. but as Bulbasaur45 said, give us scans. BTW It's not April yet mrshaun.

i dont't know why but i believe him or her ! what are you ? if recently five diffrent people picked the correct winning lottery numbers in my state for the same $250 million jackpot , then everything is possible. if the person i saw on tv woke up after after being declared brain dead , then everything is possible. if britney spears (who cant sing) has a record contract , then everything is possible. seriously just believe !

well bluba is right we need scans and then we will belive you , you need to try a little harder to trick us .

take a picture of them and post them here, try and get the best quality possible, o and by the way, something is telling me ur not lieing! I would like to see the scans too!!

I honestly do not believe that an error like that can occur. I mean seriously, your friend basically pulled half of a deck in one pack. Yah right:/ Oh and how would scans/pictures prove anything? Just because you have the cards doesn't prove you pulle dhtem all in one pack. You'd have to have a picture of your friend actually pulling the cards to prove anything.:/

then this thread is meaning less

c-m: Pointing out the meaninglessness of a thread is mini-modding and spam, if you think a thread should no longer exist, report it.
As for this thread, I guess it could stay alive a little longer, as long as there's not a massive spam outbreak it'll die naturally.

mrshaun7 said:
My friend will come over on december 8th. how do I scan

mrshaun7 said:
I dont have one.

mrshaun7 said:
u r right. I did not have a camera

He is trying to defend himself... I'm not saying you are lying and I'm not saying you aren't lying but proof? No proof equels to no trust.

And just say to that-so-called Hidder, you want to borrow his cards.
If he say's NO, say that THE FREAKS AT POKEBEACH ARE MAD AT ME BECOZ" OF YUO... I NED TEH PR00FZZ....

Back