Pokemon How long will pokemon last?

Dezuray said:
@raichupika "Computer Says No." xD

Honestly, though... the Pokemon chain has been around for nearly 15 years... It is a beast. How can
you expect Nintendo to lose profits, when a new way to catch em all comes out every few years? That's a reason why Pokemon is so widely popular, it constantly reinvents itself when It comes to creativity.

This is true. If you imagine a line graph for Pokemon's popluarity and money, it will be going up. Goes downhill a lot, they're in trouble.

Also thank you for the usertitile comment, its from a show called Little Britain if you havent heard of it. :D

~The Biggest Fan Of Raichu~
~Raichupika33~

The Fallen One said:
So long as there are fans, there will be Pokemon. \o/

He's right. There was a Star Wars TCG that ended 4 YEARS AGO!!! And it wasn't even that popular. But it's still going strong. The biggest fans got together and made a bunch of sets that they play with on the internet. Even if PUSA and POP die, we'll always have Pokemon, WPM, and Redshark! There will be Fan-made Pokemon games! Fan made sets that have cards the players create!
LONG LIVE POKEMON!!!!!

Well...hopefully the fans that could do that won't feel lazy or dislike Pokemon by then... If that were to happen, I'd be happy making games and cards. ^_^ I hope that never happens.

Does anyone have any links to their profit margin or a line graph about their profits?

If people start not liking pokemon for some strange reason and it gets so bad that they have to quite making the game, I blame the anime for making it babyish or seem babyish.

I'll proabbly like Pocket Monsters even when I'm 20, I hope.

Dark Marc said:
If people start not liking pokemon for some strange reason and it gets so bad that they have to quite making the game, I blame the anime for making it babyish or seem babyish.

Maybe you like pokemon when you are my age.

Dark Marc said:

People think its stupid that adults like Pokemon. I hate that, so what? In my head I always think of them to mind their own buisness. Even though, lots of adults buy Pokemon, that age group is a large amount.

Many kids got attracted to Pokemon later in its development, so it will be alive for a long time... The people who think Pokemon is babyish don't know what the good stuff is all about, so as long as the anime and the awful commercials clean up their acts, then Pokemon will be okay... My suggestion: Don't try to make Pokemon look cute or sound cool; just advertize the cards and video games, explaining why the set or game is revolutionary, and...yeah...

still wondering; what is BABYISH about the anime? .w. Just saying. Overall plots, or dialogue, or what? Nobody ever gives good reasons around here, and the anime is NOTHING to blame for Pokemon's popularity. D: In fact, it BENEFITED it.

raichupika33 said:
If Pokemon loses money on merchandise and viewers and all that, then it will be gone. Luckily they are doing very well at the moment with Platinum.

Exactly. But it WON'T be losing money any time soon. As for the anime, I don't see one thing wrong with it right now, besides the annoying brat Dawn.

If pokemon ends which it wont ho-oh would go ballistic and use his eternal happiness powers to stop it from ending, horah for ho-oh.

honestly

TehQiGl said:
still wondering; what is BABYISH about the anime? .w. Just saying. Overall plots, or dialogue, or what? Nobody ever gives good reasons around here, and the anime is NOTHING to blame for Pokemon's popularity. D: In fact, it BENEFITED it.

Exactly. People just get their heads so covered in nostalgia that they refuse to acept anything NEW. That's the real reason so many people hate Sinnoh.

Back