how many deck's do you have?

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
I’m just wondering if I’m the only one that has made more than one deck?
I don't know if this has been posted before or not but I’m just curious because well I have currently 13 decks assembled. I know it's crazy but it's a little easer to keep track of my cards if they’re in a deck.

i only have 6 decks, including Queendom, zap-turn-dos, Megados (meganium ex, ariados, pidgeot) Poison Liability, T2 Arcanine, and Machamp LM. I also have 2 unlimited decks called Walewall (wailord ex) and blaziken ex, and working on a vileplume ex deck.

Arcanine out.

I have more than 8 decks,

T2 Typhlosion
Zap-turn-dos
LBS
Meta-nite
SMP(Salamence, Metagross, Pidgeot)
Eeveelution
Feraligatr(genesis)
Giovanni's Machamp
Sceptile, Meganium, Pidgeot(SMP, ( another one, even I didn't think about it)
Meganuflora( Meganium, genesis, Venusaur EX, Sunflora)

=10 decks.

Thirteen decks? Good god.

Right now, I've only got two: My Fast Eevee Magic deck that does well against any deck that's not an archtype, and some horse hockey Parasect/Sunflora garbage that fails and I'll probably dismantle it soon.

1 deck only at time...
If you wanna see it
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2397
and take the pool!

Normally for me just one but I trying to build Acid Liabilty for my friend (Zigzagoon9 on the forums)

I've got two unlimited deck, my gardevoir, sceptile ex deck, and my most popular: Trainer unlimited Blazi deck. I'm working on 3 EM-on decks, eeveelutions, Dark Metal and Castform.

RE:  how many deck's do you have?

bass_forte said:
You're all insane =P

Eh, I just have one deck assembled at at time. Not enough trainers for more.

Hey only one of us here is insane and that's me

Anyway just made a few more decks so now I have 19 deck's but my main weakness is that I can't really build a deck without putting a dragon pokemon in it. Only three of my decks doesn’t have any dragon pokemon in it and those are my tournament decks. I do how ever have a good strategy using the delta bagon,shelgon,latias,and latios plus high presser system. I would do that so they have no retreat cost wait until I got my slamence ex out then put down power tree and let the fun begin.

only have one deck, can't effort to make another one and better to concerntrate on one. But I tried many decks in apprentice:p

RE:  how many deck's do you have?

Charizard said:
only have one deck, can't effort to make another one and better to concerntrate on one. But I tried many decks in apprentice:p
That's what I do;)

i only have 2 decks....
1 for league and
1 for nationals

:D of course all my decks are original
my league deck is based on camerupt ex :D
my nationals deck is... of course... confidential :D

i never leak my national's deck i practice it with ONLY 1 and no one else....
my best friend :D

ok. i can only make one deck at a time cause i'm the cheapest kid in the world.
zap-turn-dos
metanite
sally-quaza(sucked)
zre (w00t)
tyrani-tarts
frosted tyranitarts.

I have about,.. let me see ... 0! decks at the time :)
I'm gonna make 2 new decks when I have enough holon phantoms cards
These 2 I'm gonna make: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1733
And
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1730&page=1

Back