How many EXs have you found in boosters?

RE:  How many EXs have you found in boosters?

DocRobot_K-176 said:
jreeves said:
Theres actually a pattern with the boosters. Like in delta species 90.00% chance that the Ex will be in the Flareon booster or the metagross booster. I know all the secrets to the packs...

Abhorsen is correct.  For Delta Species packs, you are looking at odds for 1 Pokémon-ex out of 36 boosters, or 1 booster box.  Same thing with Holon Phantoms.  For other sets, the odds are easier.  For something like EX: UF, you are looking at more like 1 in 12 booster packs.  There is no pattern.  Believe me, if therre was, people would have figured it out by now, and if Flareon almost always contained a Pokémon-ex, they would all be gone, because people would be buying them more than the other packs.
Yes, but that doesn't mean that you'll get an ex every 36 packs. That's just the odds. You can buy 36x1000 (very inlikely) and not get an ex.

That is if you buy the boosters directly. If you get a box of boosters, you will be guaranteed at least 1 Pokémon-ex, since Pokémon-ex are divided per box, not per number of boosters. So if you were to buy a box of EX: UF, you would get 3 Pokémon-ex for sure.

If you really wanna find something special like 2 ex's or Error-ex's then listen to this. My friend [Zigzagoon9] had a birthday party and his last pack was a Ruby/Sapphire Pack [He plays Modified] and I said "Thiers an ex in thier.[Didn't really now that]" So my friend opens it and it's Magmar ex. On the back Magmar-ex [The side that says Pokemon] it's a Magmar ex! I'm like WTF! We checked how many cards thier were and thier was 9, so thier couldn't be two Magamar's together. Next week at league he trades it for a Espeon ex [UF] to like a ten year old. So your most likely to find stuff like that in EX: Dragon or something like that.

Over my entire time span of playing the TCG, I only had 3 EXs. Lapras ex, Gardevoir ex and Armaldo ex. Absol demanded Lapras ex and Armaldo ex for lousy trades, and I lost my Gardevoir ex. Sad. :(

Anyway, this thread has been revived.

I've had a good pull of exes in the past. I've had better luck with Japanese boxes, though.

i have found thirteen i think . i have pulled a latias ex dr, golem ex dr,
metagross ex hl, registeel ex hl, 2 gegar ex frlg , clefable ex frlg, gyarados ex frlg, kingdra ex df, 2 latias ex df, dragonite ex df, and 2 tyranitar ex df. i also have a rayquaza ex promo but i got that from a tin . it was perty cool because the last 6 pokemon ex i pulled in a row , and i buy all of my boosters from target. the only thing that sucks is that i still have never gotten a pokemon star and i want one so badly . i just hope pull one in the next set, i really hope i can get one of those evelutions

I have only found one per booster with an EX in it and that is 1 in abou 20 packs or so.:)

I have a toltal of 6 EX's though and a crystal charizard from EX skyridge set.:)

Ex's in total: 82
Found in booster/s: around 30+
(My prize one's being: Vaporeon & Gatr...coz my Dad was with me when I got them...I got them it the Birds promo tins)
Shinings/Star's: 10
Found in boosters: 2

The Ex's I've got in boosters are:
Magmar Ex (Rs), all the Sandstorm Ex's, Dragonite Ex (Dr), Entei Ex (AvM), Groudon Ex (Hl), Ragirock Ex (Hl), Moltres Ex (Rg), Deoxys Ex (can't remeber which one, Dx), Crobat Ex (Dx), Regice Ex (Em), Typlosion Ex (Uf), Blissy Ex (Uf), 2x Jolteon Ex (Ds), Blaziken Ex (Cg), Delcatty Ex (Cg), 2x Exploud Ex (Cg), Gardevoir Ex (Df). Probably some others to.

i got a mew ex hp from hp with the picture of zangoose and sceptile ex d for crystal guardians the charizard pic

Back