How many LV Xs is alot?

hey prence your back, cool......

i have 32 0r so (excluding promos) right now, i need to update that picture on my trade thread..... but i think around 15 is alot....

i go int to places with my binder and people are like what the hell, but i think if i saw someone with 10+ i am happy for them....

Dane Van Treeck said:
lv x are garb.

I got 0 and plan to keep it that way. except new ones to sell on ebay.
And yet they have been in every winning deck since thier release (minus Ambush and blissey). Anyways, 16X3=A minimum of 48 lvl Xs. Probly in the mid 50s to lower 60s.

I only have Empoleon and Inernape. I am luck that I got Infernape because it is the Sinnoh Charizard of the 3 starters.:)

id say having a lot depends on which DIFFERENT ones you have
say you have... 7 torterra lv.x's

thats not very many

but if you have 7 different lv.x's
thats a lot
=)

I only have five at the moment. Im about to trade one though.

I would say 10 would be alot to me, but, otherwise, probably 20+

I have over 60 Lv.Xs including DP sets, promo sets, decks, and extra's. I'm a judge so I get more cards. I also do a lot of trading to get the cards I want.

I currently own 2 of them....but I wish that I had more (looking for 19 of EACH Leafia & Glacia Lv.X's (PM me why)).

Currently I have 6. 2 of them are Infernape. I'm not sure how many is alot and I really don't think it matters. They're awesome so i'll be happy with 5 or 500 :)

I have three: Empoleon, Torterra, and Palkia. Empoleon is the only one I've gotten from a booster pack.

I've bought a whole lot of booster packs since D/P. If they really are 1 in 27, I'm due for about 4 or 5 by now...

Uhhh... I have 49 >_>. Yeah, I prefer lv.x to evs, so I just collect them :D.

I now have 3 LVX's Palkia LVX is my 3rd one.:)

I have about 10 I think

Empo, 2 Ape, Torterra, 2 Vire, Lucario, honchy, garde, magmortar, palkia, 2 leafeon

ya so 12 (pfft) I am missing Glaceon, G-chomp, Porygon Z, Darkrai, Creselia, and Dialga. I traded a porygon z for the 2nd leafeon and I sold my leafeon for like $40.

I would say like 15+ is a lot. If you have 30+ Lv.Xs, then you are probably not investing your money too wisely.

Gale said:
Uhhh... I have 49 >_>. Yeah, I prefer lv.x to evs, so I just collect them :D.

0_0"

Maaadness!

Um, odd question. I was thinking this topic was about how many would be too many in a deck, but in a collection? I don't really think there is a 'too many' level. :S

Bazz, It's not about "too many," it's about "alot" ;)
Draek - how does having lv xes have anything to do with investing money wisely? Buying LV Xes isn't the only way to get them. You can win tournies, trade, or of course buy boxes.

EDIT: BAZZ I LOVE the quote in your sig.

Back