How much do you spend on cards when a new set comes out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when a new set comes out, I usually buy boosters worth of around $50. I would like to buy one box of each set but I simply don't want to waste all my money. But I always pull something nice out from those booster packs I buy. For example, from Next Destinies I have pulled out 3x Shaymin EX (1x Japanese) and one Mewtwo EX. I have bought only 8 booster packs of Dark Explorers so far but pulled out Darkrai EX! And actually I got my Mewtwo from Zekrom EX tin. And well, talking about tins, I buy from 1 to 3 tins when they come out, depending what cards are released on it. I don't buy booster packs from stores because they are expensive there, I buy them from Finnish online store that sells Pokemon and other game cards. I actually would like to spend more money for cards but the thing is that I usually can easily trade online those cards what I want and need :) But Mewtwos and Darkrais are hard to trade now, I'm really looking forward for the tins that I'll have more than just one Mewtwo and one Darkrai.

I also have a habbit of buying 1 of every Tin and Box Collection :D like the Mewtwo/Tepig/snivy/oshawat boxes :) And the recent forces of nature :D

When the tins come out, I'm gettin 1 of each maybe :p
I usually don't spend that much. I may buy one box, but thats with the money I get from sold cards.
I usually go to one prerelease and then get the cards I need from friends or trading or buying a couple more packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back