How much do you spend on pokemon?

I don't even want to know.

I don't stop with just the TCG, I'm also a hardcore collector.
Cards wise I have no idea how much I've spent. My cards are a split effort between my boyfriend and I. We trade between each other although he's spent a lot more than I have.

Plushies, Figures, Games, Posters?
At least $1,000.

I know my parents probably spent a lot of money on my cards back like 10+ years ago, but I have no way of estimating it + there's also good ol' inflation.

Since I started playing again this year though I spent about $100 so far, going to 2 pre-releases and buying all the singles I needed for a deck or two. Not too bad considering the enjoyment I get out of it :D

About $800 I have to say (same as OP).

Ebay tricked me with their bulk sales, so I didn't get a lot of playable cards. Had to spend more to finally get the cards we needed for modified and such. =\

XanderPitz1010 said:
Wow. I've gotten a tournament ranked deck for $60 and everyone else had to spend hundreds. I feel so lucky:D.

Well I think the difference is I can build any deck in the format and in reverse holo.

Easily thousands. I got the Japanese issue Great Raichu this year, which was $500USD alone, then Umbreon/Espeon Start JP ($850), Victory Ring w. Pika/Victory Orb ($850), Shiny Present Campaign cards (around $500 all up) + boxes for sets + decks + other promos. It really adds up to:

A lot. XD

Cards: $1000/year
Travel: $4000/year (Cities,States,Nationals,Worlds)

Yeah. Serious player here :)

Well, I spend lots of money. Maybe 600+ a year?

But as long as I dont use my bank where I have saved $1000, im cool with spending all my extra :)

Cards (This also incudes other games IE: YGO): AUD$1000+
Travel: AUD$200-$300 (depends if the Nat's are outside of N.S.W, Australia), if not alomst nothing (as I get a ride from PikaFlash to leauge & back.

Not much. I go to most PRs, but I don't buy packs that often, and I've never bought a box. The most I've spent is around $90 on a good Jumpluff deck.

When I first started out, I spent around $200 a year on pokemon. This year alone I have spent around $600 (including trips to regionals and prereleases, I try to not buy booster packs as much).

I have spent about $600 on cards this year. In the next few weeks I am going to purchase a good part of a luxchomp deck. I only need the luxrays and uxies :/

I spent more than 400$ the past year only for pokemon video games on DS,Wii etc.But I spent like 700$ only for cards.This year I spent 300$ for games so far and I spent every two days 25$+ for cards.

I spend around £800 pounds a year on booster box's, blisters, tins, prereleases and tournaments but that dont include petrol

I spend alot on money and gas and hotel for tournaments since Im about a 5 and a half hour drive from most tournaments and an hour from the nearwst league which i run so im there every week. id say I spend between 150-300$ CDN per tournament depending where its held so about $1200 and then another 2-3 hundred for cards. soo about 1500-200$ per year.

i havent spent much... maybe 100 usd ... but my dad has spent about 600 usd or more

Between boosters, booster boxes, sleeves, and deck boxes, my Girlfriend and I have spent close to about $600 or $700 this year, and this is really our year to getting back into it. I don't really see us spending that much in the next year since we both have just about everything (deck wise) we really need.

I try to limit myself to 15-25$ per month. This usually means I can't play the "luxchomp" of the era, but it gets me by as a competitive player. I'm also a horrible shuffler, so I spend a good amount of money on sleeves throughout the season.

almost £2000 since February this. year
im trying soo hard to cut back.
the worst thing is its only me and 4 friends that play. we cant go to tournaments cause theres none in scotland

Back