How much does it cost to reverse a deck?

cataha

:-)
I just bought many RH cards online to help my dark deck become all RH. I had $70 and I already spent $63 and I couldn't even afford RH Expert Belts, Sableye, and BTS. I'm just wondering how much it took some of you to reverse your deck. I bought 24 RH cards and 6 Dark Japanese Promo energy ($18.00). I can't believe I spent that much and still couldn't afford to get those staples. So yeah, how much did you spend to reverse your deck?

~Tofu{L}

When I had my RH Beedrill deck, I tried trading for some stuff, and the stuff I couldn't trade for, I bought online. I didn't buy everything at once; I just got like one card a week, and eventually it was all RH. It definitely doesn't feel as expensive when you do it over time, rather than all at once.

^ Why aren't you allowed to use Japanese energy? If they are sleeved thy have to same back, and they don't have any effects, so..... ???

~A+G

Well, I can still use them in league, at least. And guys, let's get on topic before a moderator comes. xD

Problems happened in the past when players were allowed to use any language card anywhere. That is why last year it was cut down to six. Its only fair if Pokemon have to be restricted by the foreign language rule that energy are also.

RH a deck costs a heck of alot of money.
expert belts, rare candies, DCE, cost alot as is. rh makes the cost almost double
i would try trading for them.

i actually just got my hand on a rh expert belt, so if your interested, hit me up on my trade thread

But if I can only have six foreign cards, won't my six dark energies work, or have they stopped allowing you to use all foreign cards? That's such a waste for so many people...

Last year you could use 6 foreign cards, but now you can use none. Anyway, on topic, depends what deck you are using. Some RH stuff costs like a dollar more, but others a whole lot more.

Holo SP stuff isnt acutally that much more, but its just so sparse because eveyone and their grandmother is playing it.

I just bought a RH BTS and RH Sableye x2. Now at the low price of $30.00! I got some money from my job. Only ten cards to reverse left!

Only reverse something if you KNOW your going to be playing it for a really long time.

Yeah, I like this deck I built and the only thing being rotated next year in Mightyena (LA) and BTS.

Well, if you're patient, you can at least get reverse-holo Expert Belts from league next season.

^Oh, that's true. That will be a very easy way to get Expert Belts as long as my league doesn't run out. I just got a Uxie and Bebe's from my league for free since no one plays those seasons because we ran out of score cards for them. I was so happy.

I generally just trade for as many reverse staples as I can, most people will trade a reverse staple for 2 of the card non reverse, given my decks are all not reverse holo... As for the E-Belt's I would bother buying them because the league promo ones will be out some enough. Trading is your best bet for the rest, I have traded for 3 Reverse Bebe's and E-Belt a Reverse BTS, a full set of reverse candies and SSU's fairly easily, you just have to find people that have them.

Back