Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

Shining Gyarados German from Neo Something. I's like to say it's near mint.

Cooltrainer Alan said:

The prices I've seen on Ebay for the 1st Ed Shining Gyarados (English card) is around $45-60. So I imagine an unlimited non-English print of the card would be less than that.

Around $20-30 would be my guess.

How much is SR Kyurem from Dragon Vault? I've seen anywhere from 8 to 20 over the last weeks.

Snorlax said:
Cooltrainer Alan said:

The prices I've seen on Ebay for the 1st Ed Shining Gyarados (English card) is around $45-60. So I imagine an unlimited non-English print of the card would be less than that.

Around $20-30 would be my guess.

Normal Shining Gyarados cards in English go for $10-$15.

Ebay only shows one German Shining Gyarados, and it sold for $16.

Does anyone know how much a Celebi-EX Full Art is worth? I know it's very early but I'd like to know an estimate if there's no exact known value right now.

Vaporeon Jungle Holo miscut?! - How much is it worth?!

me and my boyfriend acquired a Vaporeon Holo in a trade that was miscut, the question is... What is it worth exactly?!

we've spent hours looking for it online on forums, youtube and ebay but alas nothing has been found.

Now we need YOUR help!

So good people of Pokebeach, how much is this card worth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfVKlQhs6oU&feature=g-user-u

RE: Vaporeon Jungle Holo miscut?! - How much is it worth?!

Hmm, that's an interesting miscut you have there! Not particularly large, but it's noticeable.

However, questions like this would much better go in the "How Much is a Card Worth?" topic in Collector's Gathering, so feel free to take your query there and I'm sure you'll get an answer. So, I'll lock this topic so you can go ask there.

By the way, welcome to the 'Beach!

me and my boyfriend acquired a Vaporeon Holo in a trade that was miscut, the question is... What is it worth exactly?!

we've spent hours looking for it online on forums, youtube and ebay but alas nothing has been found.

Now we need YOUR help!

can you pm me on youtube if you have any information!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfVKlQhs6oU&feature=g-high-u

@sawahchu,

I've never seen a card that badly miscut, but I know there were a bunch of similar factory errors from the Jungle expansion.

The value really varies for "one-off" errors like that. One person might be willing to pay a fair bit, another might want nothing to do with it. :p

SoulWind said:
@sawahchu,

I've never seen a card that badly miscut, but I know there were a bunch of similar factory errors from the Jungle expansion.

The value really varies for "one-off" errors like that. One person might be willing to pay a fair bit, another might want nothing to do with it. :p

thankyou! people have said the same so i'll keep it safe, nice to know its probably a one off though :)!{L}:)

How much is shiny Terrakion worth?

sawahchu

Just to confirm what SoulWind said, from New Errors and Misprints Thread

omahanime said:
Error class:

Uncorrected: When every printed version of that card has the same error. Since every card has the same error there should be no added value. In a set list, there should be note of Uncorrected Error.

Corrected: When a card is first produced with an error and later runs correct error. The more valuable card is the harder to find one.

Production: When a run of cards of cards have the same error that differs them from the rest of run. Examples d Edition Butterfree, Dialga G LV X yellow Fire energy. This error usually has added value.

Printer: When a single card or a very small run of cards have the same error. Normally smudges, miscuts alignment errors. Value is variable and discretionary.

How much are the Promos DP54 and DP55 worth and do you have a source?

sawahchu said:

Now we need YOUR help!

can you pm me on youtube if you have any information!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfVKlQhs6oU&feature=g-high-u

Since the cutting on that one is not extremely bad, it's usually worth twice as much as normal, if not a little less.

If the miscut were more extreme, for example pieces of another card or missing parts of the card's actual picture, the value would go up depending on the severity.

Back