Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

Back in 2008 at the San Diego Comic Con, I was given a Pokemon card that featured a pink Shellos and said "Comic Con International 2008" on it with the Comic Con logo. How much would this be?

Combined price: Near mint 1st Ed. Fossil Pre-Release Aerodactyl Holo + JAP Fossil Aerodactyl Holo + 1st Ed. Fossil Aerodactyl Non Holo

HGSS Alph Lithogram
1st Ed. Fossil Articuno Non Holo
x2 1st Ed. Fossil Machamp Holo
1st Ed. Dark Blastoise
Silver Letter Pre-Release Misty's Seadra
Gold Letter Pre-Release Dark Gyrados
JAP N64 Porygon Promo

Just thought I'd let you know, Luxray GL Lv.X isn't $35 anymore. It's about $70+. Might wana change that, seeing as it's a huge difference.

Can I have a price for these?

Ampharos Prime
Blissey Prime
Ho-Oh LEGEND
Luxray GL Lv.X
Palkia G Lv.X
Claydol LP
Uxie LP
Uxie LA (Reg. and RH)
Gallade 4 Lv.X
Staraptor FB Lv.X
Expert Belt
Mow + Wash Rotom
Flygon RR
Articuno (SV Reprint)
Charmeleon (SF Reprint)
Shiny Duskull

amphy prime 7-10$
blissey prime 8-11
ho-oh legend 18-20
lux x 50-60
12-16
3-5
3-5
2-4 4-6
9-12
6-8
1-2
2-4
5-7
2-4
3-5
5-7

Um...thanks...but it would kinda help knowing where the prices go. I can tell what the Luxray is out of them, but almost none of the others.

How much is Donphan Prime a good price to buy at? On ebay a buy it now has it for $11 with free shipping . . . is it worth more or less if playing not collecting.

Okay, I'm planning on selling a complete set of Platinum Arceus on Ebay (X's, Shinies, Arceus', trainers, Pokemanz and all). About how much should I list it for? I'm thinking something around 120 or so?

edit: Also, about how much is the Professor Program Professor Oak's Visit card worth?

I'm new to Pokemon. I recently traded the Pikachu and Wobbuffet HGSS promos, HGSS RH Slowking, and a Palmer's Contribution for a Donphan Prime, Solrock SV, and Jirachi RR. I felt like I got an incredible deal on the trade since Donphan Prime is a popular $10ish card. The guy I traded with seemed really knowledgeable about the game though. Are those promos particularly valuable at all? They didn't seem very good and similarly distributed promos in other games are usually worth $1 or less. I know Palmer's and Slowking are good, but they're not worth anything in particular are they? I'm just curious about this trade since I'm new to Pokemon trading and valuing. Thanks!

Pichu Bros, I traded for it, then traded away, I want to know, I would geusse $3 but thats just a shot in the dark

I need a fairly quick answer if possible, how much are all original 16 holo, 1st Edition, Base Set PSA-graded 9 ideally worth?

If possible to list, how much is each individual card worth(with the same description)?

I'm thinking about trading a mint set of unopened majestic dawn sleeves. How much are they worth?

Back