Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

how much is charizard and blastoise worth? Im talking about the original ones from the very first boosters.

How about...
-Charizard G lvX
-Dialga G lvX
-Uxie lvX ?

Hi, could you tell me how much would a Holo Rare Candy (not-reverse holo, but the picture is holo) from Emerald and Holon Phantoms is worth?

Also, why do some cards have the title of the booster ("Emerald") inside the picture frame? I just started playing last month, so every bit of help is appreciated : )

How much for a DP TCG Collector's Tin?

@Red_Scizor: That means that they are Reverse Holo. Collectors sometimes value them higher then regular cards since they're holographic.

How much would a Registeel * card from Legend Maker or Pikachu Delta 93/92 from Legend Maker be worth now?

Pikachu would be like 2.3$ cuz it's a boxtopper, Registeel* I guess around 15$, but only goes to collectors.

Alex(charm)ander said:
Which tin? Or do you mean JUST the empty tin?

It was the tin that had Empoleon/Infernape/Torterra LV.X as a promo, and it was just the tin.

Let me get my pokemon book out and list some of my cards I have, Sorry if I'm not good at listing them, only listing a few, I believe that I have alot of rare cards and i'm not sure where to get them checked out. Give me a rough estimate on some of them
(Only the ones I feel that I feel worthy of listing)

Firework: Seadra, Rayquaza X, Dark Blastoise, Hitmonlee, Chansey Ex
Holograpic Japanese: (Original 150 cards) Raichu, Misteys Golduck (2), Vileplume, Dugtrio, Kogas Beedrill, Snorlax, Articuno, Dragonite, Moltres, Zapdos, Sabrinas Alakazam, Kogas Ditto, Rhyhorn, Wigglytuff, Magneton, Giovannis Machamp, Golbat, Hitmonlee, Tyranitar,
First Edition:Raichu, Snubbull

I'll list more later

The Japanese holos aren't worth much at all, sadly.

If raichu is Base, Shadowless, 1st ed, and mint, it's worth 30-40.

I'm not sure about the firework cards, as I think some may be fake. Of those, I've only seen a hitmonchan firework card.

What pokemon should I look for in my collection that are profitable?

~Base era 1st eds

~Shinings, Crystals

~ *s, certain exs (You can easily find pricing on these online. Online stores, such as troll and toad are good)

~ "secret" cards (Cards with a set number higher then the amount, like 127/126)

~ Popular, metagame cards

~ Anything with any special markings, "Winner" cards, "Best" cards, and many others.

~ Meta X's

There are many valuable cards besides that, the best thing to do is just look up the type of cards you think may be valuableand go from there.

Adding on to that are trainer's pokemon and certain T/S/S cards like rare candy or BTS.

I Have alot of trainers pokemon, can you tell me kind of some specifics about trainer pokemon

- Darkrai - said:
I Have alot of trainers pokemon, can you tell me kind of some specifics about trainer pokemon

Pretty much any rare, holo, or good-looking card from the Gym series sets. I had a trade where we both valued our cards exactly and Misty's Golduck was $6.

Well I Just found out that my little brothers friend stole my holo Rayquaza EX out of my binder. They sell for atleast $30.

EDIT!!: Found it :) I have alot of nice ones, Rayquaza Ex, Lt. Surge Magneton, Blaines Charizard, 2 HP 50 american error vulpixs's, Japense Holo Giovannis Machamp, Mistys Gyarados, Giovanni Holo Trainer Card, Shiny Lum Berry and those are the only ones I remember, I have alot of other nice ones though

How much is

Broken time space
Flygon level X
Lanturn Prime

worth?

Back