Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

Captian Bad Kid said:
Could someone give me an estimate on these two (including images, so spoiled):

VS 1st Edition Bruno's Steelix Holo 084/141

vsbrunossteelixholo.jpg

And

VS 1st Edition Jasmine's Steelix Holo 032/141

VSJASMINESSTEELIXHOLO1.jpg

I found Brunos for about 12$, and Jasmines for about 15$
The original prices were in British pounds, but I converted as I live in the USA C:
Good or Bad prices?
No one?

how much are level x tins worth, or what do you value them at? namely the charizard, garchomp, and rayquaza ones? thanks!

1Pokemon_Master said:
how much are level x tins worth, or what do you value them at? namely the charizard, garchomp, and rayquaza ones? thanks!

I know the Rayquazas go for $10 for some reason. No one wants the Garchomp any more and I think charizards like $8

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
I know the Rayquazas go for $10 for some reason. No one wants the Garchomp any more and I think charizards like $8

i mean for the sealed tin, with the promo X and the boosters still in the tin. Do you think it's still the same price? Thanks!

Does anyone have any idea what these are worth?:
Vending Series 3 - Mewtwo
1999 Natta Wake Comic #2 Promo- Psyduck
Japanese Pokemon Snap Pikachu

VictiniLover said:
How much is NM Latios* with a light scratch worth?

I would say a mint one is around $50, though some would say it is higher. One with a light scratch is probably around $40, but I couldn't say for sure without seeing the card.

Pokemon master, It is for each tin. The only place you will find the Rayquaza go for $10 is on ebay, however. You will get $2-3 for it on beach/gym in trade value.

Thanks! you're right. there is a difference between ebay value and beach/gym value. thanks again!

I see no rules in place for energy cards or pics in the first post so I'll go ahead and post this. Do these energy cards differenciate in price?

IMG0012.jpg

I'd also like to know how much and Emploeon Lv.X would be worth from D/P.

Delta said:
I see no rules in place for energy cards or pics in the first post so I'll go ahead and post this. Do these energy cards differenciate in price?

IMG0012.jpg

I'd also like to know how much and Emploeon Lv.X would be worth from D/P.

The first looks like a DP-era non-holo...a couple cents (though there is a holographic version of that type that's relatively hard to find and worth a few dollars). The middle is from Holon Phantoms, and is one of the two most popular variations of holo energy...the only problem is that no one really plays grass right now. It's definitely worth like a dollar, more if it was a played type. The last one is from Power Keepers, and it's the same story as the HP one, except it's a bit less sought after.

1Pokemon_Master said:
how much is the secret rare rotom set worth? is it any good?

It's not terribly expensive right now...it's cool, but I can't see the set going for more than like $10-15 at the moment.

so i have thousands and thousands of nm/m/p cards! and i just realized that TT buys them. do you think its really worth the value they give you?

but doesn't their website say that it doesn't matter the set? it just says cards. its cool. i'll see what i can get for them, but they sure do demand a lot of organizing, etc.

Back