Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

I'm thinking it's worth at least that as well...when it gets complete it'll be priceless! ;)

But in all seriousness, I'm sure a collector would pay close to $1200 for the entire collection. The sealed * cards are worth quite a bit since they haven't been exposed to the elements. You have a lot of cards in the set as well, which means, like you said, they'll add up.

How much are the Jirachi and Manaphy movie half decks worth unopened?

Now if I could only get my hands on the fifth movie's half deck... but that's probably the most expensive of them all, so fat chance, lol.

Frost said:
How much are the Jirachi and Manaphy movie half decks worth unopened?

Now if I could only get my hands on the fifth movie's half deck... but that's probably the most expensive of them all, so fat chance, lol.

Yeah, I've only seen one on ebay for about $300!

How much is a mint 1st edition Charizard Base Set worth?

EDIT: The non-shadowless one.

a mint charizard 1st edition is around $250-300 if shadowless

p0k3m0n81 said:
a mint charizard 1st edition is around $250-300 if shadowless

All 1st editions are shadowless.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-base-set-card-guide

I'm going to look at one later today, (around anywhere from 3-6 PM) the person who has it for sale sent my dad a text message with a picture, but the picture was very low quality and he has in inside a case with screws, hopefully it's not fake, I don't appreciate people making my dad drive me somewhere to see fake cards. I'll edit this post later on whether or not it's real or fake.

If it's 1st edition and in English and is NOT Shadowless, it's fake. If it's 1st edition, not in English and has a shadow then it's most likely real.

The prices of the foreign cards range quite a bit.

BlastBurn said:
Hey, does anyone know the value of:
Illustrator Error Mewtwo Japanese Promo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Japanese-Pokemon-Vending-Series-3-Pokeball-MEWTWO-Error-/380387091342?pt=UK_Collectables_TradingCards_RL&hash=item5890d6638e#ht_3529wt_932

How much is:
Japanese Crystal Charizard 1st ed.
Japanese Shining Charizard?

How much is the Super Rare Full Art Victini from Nbole Victories? I pulled it a few days ago and wanted to know the price. Also, are Zekrom, Reshiram, and Victini worth more together (due to their rolls in M14)?

@Frost

▪ Torchic (PokéPark Forest, 047/PCG-P) = $2 - $5
▪ Aura’s Lucario (PokéPark 2005, 093/PCG-P) ≈ $10
▪ Regice (098/PCG-P) ≈ $5
▪ Regirock (099/PCG-P) ≈ $5

@A_RAICHU

▪ Charizard (Mysterious Mountains, 089/088, 1st Edition) = $50 - $100. This is merely speculation and approximate estimates; I haven’t observed this particular card (i.e. 1st Edition) on a regular basis, and whenever it was available it has sold between the aforementioned price values. The highest sale price was $160.

▪ Shining Charizard (Darkness, and to Light...)= $50 - $80

Thanks UU. Glad to know I made up a bit of value after massively overpaying for my 10th movie set. :)

Zekrom Black said:
How much is the Super Rare Full Art Victini from Nbole Victories? I pulled it a few days ago and wanted to know the price. Also, are Zekrom, Reshiram, and Victini worth more together (due to their rolls in M14)?
Victini Full Art - $18 (a non-FA is about $6)
Reshiram Full Art - $14 (a non-FA is about $5)
Zekrom Full Art - $14 (a non-FA is about $5)

And I don't know what you mean when you say 'worth more together'. The relative worth of the cards in the HGSS and BW blocs fluctuate based upon their popularity or potential in the Pokemon TCG. (Noble Victories prices are more so potential since it just came out, but older cards are based more on popularity as well as being easy to get.)

Just wondering

how much these card worth :

Tropical Beach Staff
Tropical Beach Top 32
Tropical Beach Top 16
Tropical Beach Quarter Final
Tropical Beach Semi Final

thanks.. :)

Wondering about these three:
180px-AshTreeckoADVPromo36.jpg
180px-MayTorchicADVPromo37.jpg
180px-BrockMudkipADVPromo38.jpg

The artwork with Ash, May and Brock superimposed in the backgrounds is just so cool and I'd love to own them but I've never seen any listed online. *tears*

I was checking through my old trade binder and found a pretty interesting card. It's a Dialga G lvl X but its weakness and resistance symbols are miscoulred. The weekness (fire) is yellow, and the resistance (psychic) is blue. How much is this worth? Also is this a common or rare error?

Back