Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

$12.00 is average for the Base Mewtwo. They usually range from $10.00-$18.00 depending on the seller XD. Most places sell it around $12.00-$14.00 though. If I was allowed to buy single cards I would do it XD.:)

SoulWind said:
PokeGB said:
is a very miscut shining noctowl worth anything?

Depends on the condition and severity of the miscut.

One-time errors like that have quite flexible values.

The card is near mint and by comparision to other mis cut cards this one is extremely mis cut, i will get a picture to show yous in the coming days and hopefully you may be able to say yes thats normal mis cut or yes thats very mis cut :)

thanks

misprint arbrok, i think its from team rocket. It says illus. Mitsuhiro Arita C 1995, 96, 98 Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK. 199-23000 Wizards. Misprint because of the year it was printed. it is a little ripped on the back of the card

FA black kyurem ex

Fa entei ex

ho-oh ex normal

mew ex normal

tornadus ex normal

computer search ace spec

shaymin ex normal

Fa cobalion

FA virizion

FA thundurus

FA tornadus

Shadowless base set german charizard NM

base set blastoise NM

hammer time! said:
misprint arbrok, i think its from team rocket. It says illus. Mitsuhiro Arita C 1995, 96, 98 Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK. 199-23000 Wizards. Misprint because of the year it was printed. it is a little ripped on the back of the card

FA black kyurem ex

Fa entei ex

ho-oh ex normal

mew ex normal

tornadus ex normal

computer search ace spec

shaymin ex normal

Fa cobalion

FA virizion

FA thundurus

FA tornadus

Shadowless base set german charizard NM

base set blastoise NM

The Arbok is worth a $1 if you're lucky. It's a common misprint that's only worth a few bucks in the first place, but no one will want it if it has a rip

As for the rest of the cards, you can use Ebay completed listings to find the prices of them. The German Charizard might not show up though...

I know this isn't a card, but what is a sealed German 1st Edition Base Set pack worth? I got one for $3 and want to know if I did a good deal.

Brave Vesperia said:
I know this isn't a card, but what is a sealed German 1st Edition Base Set pack worth? I got one for $3 and want to know if I did a good deal.

Good deal if you ask me. I would say they're around $6-8.

How Much Would a Groundon mint Ex From Dark Explorers be worth???

Kingsley said:
How Much Would a Groundon mint Ex From Dark Explorers be worth???

Last I checked (a few days ago) they were $11 to $17, but a majority of them were $14.

How much do you think these are worth?

Let me know how much you think it's worth bidding these up to in an auction please.

2zp82e1.jpg

How much is my 2003, mint condition first edition Shuppet card worth?:(

I updated this, if you find any flaws, feel free to PM me.

On my toy store they selling Pokémon Rumble boxes for 10$? Is that a good price?

Videoland said:
On my toy store they selling Pokémon Rumble boxes for 10$? Is that a good price?

Considering I paid $6 for the Mewtwo promo alone, I'd say that's a bargain.

Envoyofduels said:
Videoland said:

Thats retail price, I think

Not sure what retail price mean since english is not my first language, but I bought one already for 10 dollars but thinking if I should buy another one.

Videoland said:
Envoyofduels said:
Thats retail price, I think

Not sure what retail price mean since english is not my first language, but I bought one already for 10 dollars but thinking if I should buy another one.

"Retail price" usually refers to the price companies suggest stores should sell their product at (MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price). Typically, it's the price you'll see on a shelf when purchasing something, not including any special sales or discounts. For current Pokémon products, paying the retail price of an object is usually considered expensive, since you can typically get products at discounts from online retailers. However, this is not always the case with older, out-of-print sets, since there aren't as many available anymore and the products may have risen in value for the collector's market.

For the Pokémon Rumble box in particular, I think $10 is a pretty good deal. T&T has it listed for $13.49 (out of stock) and Collector's Cache has it for $15. Ebay completed listings show the full set of loose cards going between $10-$30.

about how much is Tornadus EX going for nowadays? (I've seen prices vary from site to site...)

The Pikachu Mafia said:
about how much is Tornadus EX going for nowadays? (I've seen prices vary from site to site...)

regular art is $15

How much is a secret rare golurk worth?:shy:

Back