how rare is charizard δ ??

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
how rare is charizard??? well, in my area, until now i have seen 6 charizards being pulled (at least)

but when i go pokemon-cards.net, they sell it for $ 20++ , thats such a rip off!!

anyway why is charizard so expensive?? it's probally just as rare as a rare card ~

I heard from someone that it is rarer that an ordinary "rare". In between Ex standard and a Rare holo I guess.

You are correct, Charizard is just as hard to get as any other holo card to get from the set. It is just more expensive than other holos because it is a Charizard. Everyone likes Charizard, right?

usually charizard is a expensive card i remember the base set xD everyone here wanted a charizard, and for ever will be the same

Oh yeah? *pulls out turbo charizard ex* BRING IT!!! But seriously, they are the same raritey as every other holo, just overpriced because its the big lizard.

really, their just as rare as normal rare holo's but some sell it at a high price saying that charizard is so "kewl" that's why it's at that price, and kids cry to their moms to buy them :D and also some collectors buy at high prices :p

I have a charizard that I got from a friend and he paid $30 for it and gave me the card so yeah it is expensive.:)

EDIT It was a diffrent one though.:)

All rare holos are as rare as the rest of rare holos, there is no reason a rare holo can be rarer than another rare holo.

wah i got 11 of them charizard delta ... by the way which one is the rarest with the name of the set or just plain ?

It's supply and demand Ever think it's rare just because people think its rare? I haven't seen many but have had lots of banter people wanting to trade for mine. Ive kept it till I find that one turkey thats willing to give me his bike for it....

RE:  how rare is charizard δ ??

Arrow1 said:
It's supply and demand  Ever think it's rare just because people think its rare? I haven't seen many but have had lots of banter people wanting to trade for mine. Ive kept it till I find that one turkey thats willing to give me his bike for it....

rofl.... i noe this kid who traded a shiftry ex, ray ex DX mew ex LM 4 a charizard ex

and this stupid girl at my league traded my friend a bannette ex 4 1

I got 3 ex's for it!
They are:
1x Dragonite (dra)
1x Altaria (Em)
1x Walrein
Also mine was rev.holo (gold text! & super mint....just been pulled @ the pre-release...also Abhorsen was there when I got it from a trade off a friend)

This reply is for all those people who are trading stupidly for Charizard &#9 your wack. It's not that hard to get and it's so over rated. Know reverse holo that a different story[jk]. It's worth as much as as a regular rare.

Back