How rare?

increpar

Aspiring Trainer
How rare are the new shinies from the new set going to be?

i would prefer an official number but feel free to dicuss posibilities....

I hope there really rare, i love a good chase....

I don't think Nintendo ever released an official number. If so, people would be swarming statistics all over the place to calculate which box gives them the best cards.
Anyway, I think the odds will be about the same as the Goldstar ones from DX-PK. So that's about...1 every 40 packs or so? I don't know.

oh that would be nice, but i like the gold star's format and design better, i am not a fan of reverse holos too much.....

StealthAngel667 said:
I don't think Nintendo ever released an official number. If so, people would be swarming statistics all over the place to calculate which box gives them the best cards.
Anyway, I think the odds will be about the same as the Goldstar ones from DX-PK. So that's about...1 every 40 packs or so? I don't know.
I would kill them if it's that ratio. They are reverse holo, so I assume they are the same rarity as normal reverse holos (...which I guess is actually worse, looking back), which is fine with me. I would kill them if it took the place of an X.

Seeing they only come Rev Holo They are Rare cards and 1 Rev per Pack 1 Rev rare in 2 packs so bout 1 shiny in 7 packs
Or
1:2 Rev rare
heap of adding subtracting
1:7 packs
I hope its bout that hope I helped

i dont think they will replace the lv x, just complement them like ex and goldstars (manni).....

I think the ratio would probably be like the Japanese boxes.

I got 2 Lv.X's in my GC box.
I got 1 Shiny.
I got 1 reprint Secret Rare. (Which may turn out to be a secret #, or box toppers)

So if the secret rare reprint cards don't show up, I would expect 2 shinies in a box. (along with 1 to 2 Lv.X's.)

Back