How to counter Regi move with Vilegar?

They can easily just use Warp Energy as well. I wouldn't call it a 100% counter.

dmaster out.

^^SNIPE DA BENCH^^

I've had trouble getting Warp Energy today. It's kinda annoying, so getting that is feeling unreliable. You'll find a way out.

~L_X_F

Use crobat g, and then snipe it. I won a battle road with vilegar while using crobat g, you can also use kingdra prime because then you don't have to use poke turn. This is good because usually there is a trainer lock up. crobat g/kingdra prime+shadow room. Also, what about blissey Pl? It can discard and heal.

Eh. I think your opponent would find a way to get it back on the bench by the second turn, and you've already had to discard an energy on Blaziken (which is fire, unless you want to add another and take another turn doing that).

havent you ever heard of um, unown q?

and of course they can always do something to stop you

ive seen one person kill it to get it out of the active spot (which gets rid of the problem, but one cant hope for that every time)

but if they cant do it, it gives you a great opportunity to snipe the bench

and if it it spends more than a turn active before they retreat it, its more than likely in range of an easy snipe from gengar

True. If you use an Unown Q on Blaziken.
All I'm saying is that Luxray does fine, also. Get it active, level it up, get that Regice out there, and KO it with your Gengar. Otherwise, your opponent has an opportunity to get it back on the bench.

Because everyone loves Luxray! :D
It's basically a Reversal that can be reused with Seeker/SSU, I don't see what's so bad about not using it to attack.

Back