How to get easy worlds qualifier ?

I guess the easiest way is by points/rankings as the K-Value for tournaments are higher. Other than that, it's going have to be The Lat Chance Qualifier I suppose.

Are you kidding? NO way. Invites are the HARDEST to obtain. The easiest is LCQ, since most good players are already in.

There is no easy way to get into Worlds. The best advice to give is to always practice, and go to major events.

The easiest probably is the Last Chance Qualifier, or LCQ for short.

Really depends on where you live
LCQ is impossible for most players who aren't close.
Getting T8 in Nats. is rather easy if you live close enough to Ohio.
Rating and Ranking are easy if there are enough Championships in your area

If you are equally far from each then just save up and go to the LCQ.

DawnOfXatu said:
Really depends on where you live
LCQ is impossible for most players who aren't close.
Getting T8 in Nats. is rather easy if you live close enough to Ohio.
Rating and Ranking are easy if there are enough Championships in your area

If you are equally far from each then just save up and go to the LCQ.

as i thought, im asking cause im from poland/europe and we dont have events here, LCQ is only way for me to play on worlds ? and where is location and date for that LCQ ?

At worlds... yeah it is very tough to play when you are out of the US especially with the cost of travel. Your best bet would probably be to try to get the invite the old-fasion way. However hard that seems.

LCQ is exactly where worlds is being held. Usually, it is one day before the main competition, letting these new players register late.

The LCQ is definitely the easiest, because, as others have said, most of the good players are already in the main event and not in the LCQ/Grinder.

#1weavile said:
FreakyGaara said:
how many players can qualify from LCQ ?

Unlimited people can enter, but only a certain may actually get an invitation

actually there are sometimes caps as to how many people can enter the LCQ... i would say nats or the LCQ would be easiest though.

It's not really 16. Last season, they gave extra invites to the Juniors and Seniors.

Back