Ruling How to KO Wailord EX in 1 hit

No way, as if you'd get that consistently.

BTW, why OHKO Wailord? Do enough damage to it, and its Dwindling Wave does... nothing. True, then it heals, but when it comes out, I'm sure you can hit it again.. Wailord isn't a threat, IMO..

Wailord isnt even legal so people shouldnt be worrying about it (excluding Europe - it isnt even a threat in Europe anyway). All you need to do is 100 damage like bass said, that stops it doing ANY damage at all. Desert Ruins will slowly kill it and anything from Slaking DX to Scizor ex and Dustox ex stop it easily.

Jay, Singapore's format is now HL-on.... Come to the Jalan Serene, Serene Centre for the POP league

One card takes 2 turns to KO it, if u use kirlia 35's life drain, If heads, 190 damage. Then retreat kirlia and get any card that can do just 10 damage. It'll be enough. 190+10, 200

Ok ok ok... calm down everyone. I think the question has been answered ENOUGH times. I suggest that if anyone posts here from now on, for it to be an answer to OHKOing Wailord ex. Stay on topic, stop the conversations.

*Mouse-arrow closely misses "Close thread" option so it stays open*

Back