• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~HS//B&W Trade Center~~H: BLACK AND WHITE!! L@@K

RE: ~~Ogeray's HS Trade Center~~GET ALL YOUR HS NEEDS!! AMAZING DEALS~~H: GENGAR FLYGON LV X~~TONS OF PRIMES~~~

I'd rather not trade 2 donphan, especially since I'm really only interested in the Raikou cards.

RE: ~~Ogeray's HS Trade Center~~GET ALL YOUR HS NEEDS!! AMAZING DEALS~~H: GENGAR FLYGON LV X~~TONS OF PRIMES~~~

Yeah, it's gem mint. That and slowking for Deal of the Week #2?

which UD legend pieces are you talking about?

how about:
my deal of the week #2&3 plus secret rare arceus AR5, and my arceus and platinum collection

your:
KGL bottom
Slowking prime
donphan prime
pokemon collector?

Not interested in #3, sorry.

well, the only things i want are donphan prime, pokemon collector, and KG legend,
i can do deal of the week#2

RE: ~~Ogeray's HS Trade Center~GET ALL YOUR HS NEEDS!! AMAZING DEALS~~H: GENGAR FLYGON LV X~~TONS OF PRIMES~COME TRADE!!

quick update. just some small things

RE: ~~Ogeray's HS Trade Center~GET ALL YOUR HS NEEDS!! AMAZING DEALS~~BRING ME YOUR DONPHAN PRIME ^_^

bump ^_^

RE: ~~Ogeray's HS Trade Center~GET ALL YOUR HS NEEDS!! AMAZING DEALS~~BRING ME YOUR DONPHAN PRIME ^_^

Your haves says you have 5000 bulk. Would you be interested in trading them for:
Ursaring Prime
Lanturn Prime
Donphan Prime
Kingdra Prime

sorry, its 500 bulk
^_^

My
Poketurn
Cyrus conspiracy

Your
500 bulk

mmm, could add in something from my wants to cover shipping?

What is the steelix promo trainer worth?

around $20
the only way to get it is through the japanese trainer mag #5
all prices ive searched for has been more than $20.
but ill trade it as a $15 value.

My
Poketurn
2 cyrus conspiracy
Pokemon collector

Your
Steelix trainer jpn
Venasaur jpn?? If this is to much remove it

Poketurn -$4
2 cyrus conspiracy - $7
Pokemon collector -$1

Steelix trainer jpn - $15
Venasaur jpn(still airtight sealed) - $8

let me know about the values if you agree or not. as long as the values are even, i will be willing to trade

I go by trollandtoad prices for english it is harder for jpn, but trollandtoad has
Poketurn $9 each
Cyrus $5 each
Collector $6 each

trollandtoad prices are way overpriced.
i go with the average of 5 pokemon selling sites and ebay's past two week sales.

Donphan Prime for the 500?

Back