HS UNDAUNTED CARD LIST - finalized

ogeray

Aspiring Trainer
so heres the card list i made. its pretty much complete and seems right to me. cards come from Revived legends set and theme decks, missing leafeon expert deck, raichu battle starter deck, and promo cards and primes.

1 Bellossom H
2 Forretress H
3 Gliscor H
4 Leafeon H
5 Macargo H
6 raichu H
7 Rotom H
8 scizor H
9 Smeargle H
10 Togekiss H
11 Weaville H
12 espeon R
13 umbreon R
14 Dodrio R
15 Drifblim R
16 Forretress R
17 Hariyama R
18 Honchkrow R
19 Honchkrow R
20 Houndoom R
21 Metagross R
22 Mismagius R
23 SKarmory R
24 Vespiqeen R
25 Vileplume R
26 Flareon U
27 Gloom U
28 Hitmonchan U
29 Hitmonlee U
30 Jolteon U
31 Lairon U
32 Metang U
33 Muk U
34 Pinsir U
35 Skuntank U
36 Slowbro U
37 Togetic U
38 Unown U
39 Vaporeon U
40 Aron C
41 Beldium C
42 Combee C
43 Doduo C
44 Drifloom C
45 evee C
46 evee C
47 Gligar C
48 Grimer C
49 Houndour C
50 Houndour C
51 Makuhita C
52 Mawile C
53 Misdreavus C
54 murkrow C
55 murkrow C
56 Oddish C
57 Pikachu C
58 Pineco C
59 Pineco C
60 Ratatta C
61 Raticate C
62 sableye C
63 scther C
64 scther C
65 Slugma C
66 Slowpoke C
67 Sneasel C
68 Stunky C
69 Togepi C
70 Tropius C
71 Burned Tower T/S
72 Defender T/S
73 Energy Exchange T/S
74 Flower Shop Girl T/S
75 legend box T/S
76 Monk's Training T/S
77 ruins of alph T/S
78 Team Rockets T/S
79 espeon PRIME
80 houndoom PRIME
81 raichu PRIME
82 scizor PRIME
83 slowking PRIME
84 umbreon PRIME
85 Deoxys Rayquaza Legend
86 Deoxys Rayquaza Legend
87 Groudon Kyogre Legend
88 Groudon Kyogre Legend
89 Darkness Energy E
90 Metal Energy E

final edited based on theme deck info and new legend info

RE: HS UNDAUNTED CARD LIST

Can't wait for Vileplume. Will counter Luxchomp and other SP variants. Scizor Prime is also very interesting. Umbreon Prime sounds extremely good too.

I think it's pretty likely that Pikachu and Raichu from the Battle Starter Decks and Eevee and Leafeon from the Leafeon deck will be in Undaunted due to Raichu and Umbreon Prime already being confirmed.

Wow I hope that this list is right, if so this is going to be the best set in a while.

If they're going to do Rayquaza/Deoxys in one legend card (which I assume someone already confirmed because tbh that sounds unrealistic and stupid), I'm going to guess the other one will either be Kyogre/Groudon, or maybe Mew/Celebi or Mewtwo LEGEND. I would love to see a Mewtwo tbh.

dont thiks its 100% correct list.

sounds unlikely to me they would have every evee
evolve except leafeon

They can only work with what the Japanese expansions give them. Umbreon Prime is already confirmed for Undaunted, and Reviving Legends had Eevee and the Generation II Eeveelutions. The English sets also purposely left Leafeon from the Leafeon Deck out of Unleashed, so they'll probably put it in Undaunted with the other five. Unfortunately for Glaceon, there's no new Japanese card featuring it so that it could be in the set too.

I'm hoping the L-P Slowpoke and Slowbro promos make Undaunted due to the presence of Slowking Prime. It would suck to have a couple more cute promos not make it over here like DPt-P 47 Jigglypuff.

yea, i made sure to account for all japanese promos and expansion sets. hopefully this list is right. pretty awesome set with awesome rares and holos and primes and legends and trainers.
pretty awesome everything!

updated with the new prime info. looks like an awesome set.
also new theme decks with extra booster packs and a deck box is an awesome upgrade

Espeon and Umbreon will most likely not be holos...as with the other sets before this one, the Pokemon who have had Primes never had holos for their regular card appearances.

Also, because the theme decks are based on them, it's safe to say the only way to get the holo versions of Espeon and Umbreon would be to get those decks.

Looks pretty good to me! GO ESPEON! I can't wait for that Espeon Prime and Vileplume...Eeveelutions, ARISE!

finalized edit of list.
yea, kinda sad that espeon holo is a theme deck promo. i love the card art.
however, will this mean that a rare espeon will be easier to find?

I like the card list, but you should probably put "unofficial" in the title or something, just so people don't get the wrong idea.

It sucks that they won't probably release the alternate artwork trainers from the battle start decks/expert deck and revived legends...

dark alph will be known as Alph lithograph three. spelled out by unowns.
also, i doubt any clash of the summit cards other than the two legends will make the set as the remaining revived legend cards, leftout cards, and promo cards make a complete 90 card list.

iuno about that. vileplume trainer lock.....scizor prime.... espeon and umbreon AND leafeon.... potentially awesome legends we havent even seen yet.... all the metal and dark pokemon.... legend box.... special energies.....ramble ramble....

Back