HSU in stores?

hasnt target and walmart known for sellin the sets a few days early.some vendors do get cards early and start sellin em i seen it happen with yugioh quite alot with a store i know around me he gets the boxes just 4 days.i remember seeing supreme victors a week early at a store once

Well I checked walmart today, at like 1 in the morning, and they still didn't have anything stocked. I swear to god employees at walmart don't know how to stock. I mean, they've been out of pokemon cards for atleast a good 2 weeks now. Haven't bothered restocking any HG/SS or Arceus packs they may have. I know magic has some sorta big box set thing for like 40 bucks. They had atleast 8 worldwake ones (the previous set), but the second the new eldrazi set came out, they seemed to have dissappeared with the 8 worldwake ones. So they are capable of stocking magic, but not pokemon for some reason.

PheonyxXx said:
Well I checked walmart today, at like 1 in the morning, and they still didn't have anything stocked. I swear to god employees at walmart don't know how to stock. I mean, they've been out of pokemon cards for atleast a good 2 weeks now. Haven't bothered restocking any HG/SS or Arceus packs they may have. I know magic has some sorta big box set thing for like 40 bucks. They had atleast 8 worldwake ones (the previous set), but the second the new eldrazi set came out, they seemed to have dissappeared with the 8 worldwake ones. So they are capable of stocking magic, but not pokemon for some reason.

actually, normally it's not the wal-mart employees that stock the cards and card games area...that is usually the job of the vendor

This morning when I got off (I worked at a WM), they were stocked full. Got a few packs but was happy to actually see them there!

dragonexpert said:
Well if my Target is selling it, which btw I do not work for, I will be reporting it to TPCI. Target has done this quite a bit. It drives prerelease attendance down because one of the big points to going is getting the product before it is on the market.
If they only started selling it on the 8th, then that's the day after the prerelease in my area which I believe was the last day for all the prereleases.

peetzaman said:
If they only started selling it on the 8th, then that's the day after the prerelease in my area which I believe was the last day for all the prereleases.

The 9th was the last day for prereleases. The 8th was the last one around my area. It all really depends on where you live.

Back