Huge Money Making Opportunity?

J

Juliacoolo

Recently, I've been investing some of my money into an auction site known as Quibids. It is similar to ebay, however, everything is brand new, and each bid only raises the price by a penny. The catch is, however, each bid you pay costs 60 cents.

Since joining, I have made thousands of dollars in profit, and can get just about everything I need financially through the site.

Whether it be giftcards to pay for meals and groceries, or random stuff to sell online, quibids has given me a huge opportunity.

What do you guys think of this revolutionary type of shopping? Have any of you tried penny auctions, and if so, discuss your thoughts and strategies on them.

www.quibids.com

http://qb.cm/r4882531 <--- If you sign up here, we get free bids.

Some pics of mine to verify the legitimacy of it:

QUIBIDS.png

2011-10-11162345-1.jpg

This seems very interesting are the photo on the bottom things you have won? I have heard of this once before, but my parents seemed to think there was some kind of catch to it and it was unrealistic. I actually really want to try this, does it cost $.60 for one bid even if it is in its last seconds? (Though last seconds could be last hours)
Maybe I could try one auction and if I'm successful I'll be allowed to continue...

60 cents is the fixed price for bids, yes.

*Edit* And yes, the bottom pics I've won)

(Beats, 3 Ipads, Motorolla Xoom on the bottom)

Three iPads I_I I have to try this. What is the best way to bid? In the last few seconds and then try to keep going until you win? How many bids do you usually buy before an auction?

It really depends on the situation. What kind of stuff are you after?

How much money (using the 60 cents a bid thing) did it cost for you to get the pair of beats?

This actually looks somewhat legitamite.

itt juliacoolo is a bot

you can make a lot of money from this, it just requires persistence and dedication that most people aren't willing to put forth.

beezid-auction.png

hey look it's jaysee

But actually, these sites can be worth it, most of the time. I get a lot of cancelled offers and bids when I try it out from time to time, although I got some cool apparel through this site, but nothing too big. Try it out if you're bored. :p

You cant ebay snipe on this, and it cost me 12$ total for the beats.

Hmmm. I have been seeing the commercials for this for a while but have not heard from anyone that has used the site..
I may give it a try.

Oh and I am new, longtime lurker/new member.

I was signing up and saw it takes credit card, and $60 to sign up.

Is there a way to get around this?

Glaceon said:
I was signing up and saw it takes credit card, and $60 to sign up.

Is there a way to get around this?

You have to be 18 to get an account, so I doubt it, lol.

I got a checking account at my bank, and use a debit card to pay for bids.

So no, you don't have to be 18, but you need your parents to sign you up for a checking account.

The ipad was about 30.

My parents would sign up for me.

I have a checking account for Paypal. I will try that.

How much money in bids did you spend?

Was everything quick?

Sites like this:

http://reviewopedia.com/workathome/quibids-com-reviews-is-quibids-a-scam/#comment-163046

worry me.

Dont worry about the reviews, it works and I can even post videos of me opening boxes I've gotten in the mail from quibids. Everything was quick, and to join, you must spend at least 60$ on bids. (At first)

so you guys are basically falling for the ref signup scam? you see those letters/numbers and junk at the end of these guys URL. those are reference codes that allows them to rack up whatever theyre trying to get.

for anyone coming to see this, dont bother with it.

Back