Hunting the Odds: Lv.X

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww
Okay, I have a job for people. I need you all to get as many Japanese booster boxes as you can, or bring back results from old boxes. Here's why. With all the results from over a long period of time, I'm going to record just how many X's everybody pulled, and from that we shall get the ratio of X's to packs. Yes, I know it's been done but I've been finding that the odds that most people say don't fit. For example, I was told that in DP1-DP5 you got all 3 of the Lv.X's in that set/subset. No less, no more. Wrong, pulled 4 in a DP4MH box last week. So I was thinking, if I had that much luck, I wonder if someone was un-lucky. Thus this happened. So enough chit-cahtter and on to the stuff. The ratio will only be of what was found so far, and WILL be subjected to change over time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1 2 3 4 Ratio

DP4 - Moonlight Hunting | 1 0 1 1 | 1:5.72
DP4 - Dawn Dash | 0 0 1 0 | 1:6.66
DP5 - Cry of the Mysterious | 0 0 2 0 | 1:6.66
DP5 - Temple of Anger | 0 1 2 0 | 1:6.66
DP6 - Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky | 0 3 1 0 | 1:10
DPt1 - Galactic's Conquest | 0 2 0 0 | 1:10
DPt2 - Bonds to the End of Time | 0 1 0 0 | 1:10
DPt3 - Pulse of the Frontier | 0 2 0 0 | 1:10
DPt4 - Advent of Arceus | 0 2 1 0 | 1:10

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Added my MH and PotF results as well as thevampireseries' IFDS box and prguitarman1's AoA box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_dZsKJ7fU0&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4ATnOqWCk

EDIT: Added that dude from Nico Nico Douga. And wow my table is sucking right now. Hold on a minute.

EDIT 2: There.

Start working XD

Okeydokie, that'd be awesome! :) One of my firend pulled Gengar/Arceus, so I'll add that up there.

Okay, this is weird. I pulled 3 Lv.X's from my box actually, 1 Gengar and 2 Salamence. Awesome for me, but I guess that kinda screws up the box ratios.

Atleast 2 lv.x per box is what i heard. Its not often u get more then 2 lv.x. Some boxes there is just one lv.x.

DP4 - Moonlight Hunting 1

DP5 - Cry of the Mysterious 3
DP5 - Temple of Anger 3
DP6 - Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky 2
DPt1 - Galactic's Conquest 2

I bought one of each of these boxes and this is what I pulled from them.

Cool, thanks everyone! Weird that you'd get 2 Salamence in a box, though....

I have to figure out now how I got the percentages again XD.

Yeah, you subbed my account SalamenceLevelX on Youtube. I'll have a video showing the 2 Salamences soon. =D

Sweet, thanks everyone!

Rhyperior said:
Yeah, you subbed my account SalamenceLevelX on Youtube. I'll have a video showing the 2 Salamences soon. =D

Cool, I'd like to see that =)

Back