Help I believe i cought a bug on tcgonline

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
I was in a match today. The player was using shadowstitching.
I had metagross gx in attack with a 1 metagross gx 1 sologeo gx and magearna ex on my bench . I had 1 metal energy on all my pokemon. Not he has not used shadow stitching yet.
His turn comes he used shadow stitching. Does his 40 damage. My turn comes i use ability to swap metagross with sologgeo .note due to magearna ability him using shadow stitching does not shut off aby abilitys as ling as i had a metal energy on magearna before he used shadow stitching. After i used sologeo ability . I went to use metagross ability. Note on tcgonline if a ability is shut off due to any atrack and effect . Abilitys that are effected it wont light up saying you can use them. Anyway when i clicked metagross n used ability it did allow me to however when my discard popes up to pick which energy i wanted to attach to my active i clicked a metal energy i hit done. After which u did not attach the energy instead just the card shocked and did not attach it ti my active. Note yes i did have a metal energy on all my pokemon before he used shadow stitching. I could use sologeo ability but metagross seemed to glitch.
To ky understanding to rules i should of been ability to use n attach energy to my active with metagross

Back