I got a booster pack.

My last pack... I think it was the one when I pulled my Delta Mewtwo not sure though. I can't really remember much of anything else it was a couple of weeks ago.

Sweet. Those are pretty good cards.:)

All you guys lucky....I NEVER pulled an ex from a booster pack EVER!!!! In fact i think i buy around 1 booster a month.... The last one i bought was from Lm and got reverse roselia muk and cursed stone

I just got 2 packs: a DS pack and a LM pack. I pulled a metagross d and dustox ex!!!

just got a uf booster pack,i pulled out a ho-oh ex!and my friend(very rich)buys 10 packs and got a typhlosion ex UF,registeel ex EM and other rares.I think he also got a metagross DS and HE PULLED OUT A HOURDOOM(REVERSE) AND AN ARIADOS IN THE SAME PACK!!!

my little brother says that my mum bought him a ds pack and got a dragonite DS,Really,he showed me!!!

Sweet. That is an awesome card.:)

Last pack i bought was a EM pack...and then i got a dusclops ex, a darkness energy, a cacnea, an electrike and a marshtomp.

Not so bad, isn't it?

That an awesome pack and I can't wait to get more cards myself.:)

Woah im more lucky than i thought got a unseen forces and got umbreon EX and a couple weeks later got typhlosion EX(at my state champion ships)

I have dark crobat reverse holo and I thought of trading it but decided not to because it has good HP and attacks.:)

I bought a 3-pack with 1 UF and 2 LM, here are some good cards I got

PORYGON2 HOLY! Now I have TWO of it. Ollay! Building a deck around it.
Stantler- Meh, not too bad, but not too good either.
Corsola- Finally I can get one of that cutie!
Power Tree- ummmmmm
Wailmer- got 2 of it, well, umm, not bad.....
chinchou- >_>
rainbow energy (HOOOOOORAY)
Absol- Uhhhhh
Misdreavus- hehehe, go to sleep, go to sleep, sweet dreams, bye bye
Metagross POP1- Fan-tastic addition to my DarkMetal deck

the last thing I bought is a booster box from ex legend maker and I only got 2 exes : dustox ex and mew ex their great cards but I expected more exes

Back