BW/BW2 I gotta say, I'm dissappointed in the B2/W2 guidebook

RotomRules64

I'm actually a... MAGIC MAAAAAAAAAAN!!
Well OK, only slightly. The guide it'sself is AMAZING, but the only problem is the poster. I expected this giant thing with Black/White Kyurem, and I get this little 11 inch thing with a Unova map, and another advertizing the book pokedex. (THEY NEED TO STOP MAKING BOOK POKEDEXES, LIKE RIGHT NOW. THOSE THINGS BECOME OUTDATED WAY TOO QUICKLY.) Plus, the preview guide that I got. It sucks.

RE: I gotta say, I'm dissappointed in the B2/W2 guidebook.

Guidebooks are obsolete anyway. You can get the same information on the Internet for free.

Bah, at least there's lots to look at. Kinda like Nintendo Power. Nice just to have.(RIP)

You couldn't just open the book up in the book store and check the poster before you purchased it? Or did they waste resources and wrap it in plastic wrap?

don()shinobi said:
You couldn't just open the book up in the book store and check the poster before you purchased it? Or did they waste resources and wrap it in plastic wrap?

Oh yeah, I hate it when they do that. IIRC they show the poster on the outside cover, though.

I know the Pokedex is plastic wrapped. I did buy it though, because I don't have any other Pokedexes and it makes me feel official. xD The guidebook was not wrapped at all though, and I was flipping through it in the store.

I got the guidebook, and they didn't plastic wrap it, but they put in the nintendo games glass case so you have to get someone to unlock it so you're stuck buying it. (they expect you to get it)

Having the guidebook is nice so you don't have to look everything up online. (I have 2 guidebooks BW2 and Diamond/Pearl)

Alvee777 said:
I got the guidebook, and they didn't plastic wrap it, but they put in the nintendo games glass case so you have to get someone to unlock it so you're stuck buying it.

Having the guidebook is nice so you don't have to look everything up online. (I have 2 guidebooks BW2 and Diamond/Pearl)

You can just ask to look at it for a bit then if you don't want it have them put it back.

I used to always buy the guidebooks, I sometimes do if I think they're good enough. I find that they tend to sell them for around 99p or even 1p at times when they get old though so I'm not sure whether or not it's worth it. I think I saw some old Pokémon guides for around that too, they just want to get rid of them after a while.

I always used guidebooks for any games, but as far the Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Guidebook the only downfall is, would be the pokedex not listing the level up moves, TM/HM moves, breeding moves, tutors moves (different colored shards) and finally what level the pokemon evolves by: leveling up, using stones, by happiness or by trading. In which I would have to refer to the Black & White Guidebook for the Unova pokemon levels that they evolve at.

Back