I have a question about a card I got today...(PIC)

Mewtwo_Ex

PokeNerd
It's a Gyarados 12/110, I got it from a trading stand. the guy didn't wanna give it up but I paid.

There's a weird "medal" symbol on it, and the background on the WHOLE card (including the lining) is like a fireworks background. It's shiny and kills your eyes when you look at it. xD Why is the background like it? Is it a rare card?

RE: I have a question about a card I got today...

It sounds either fake or a normal rare. A scan would be nice.

RE: I have a question about a card I got today...

Okay. GIve me a sec. ;D
IMG_2719.jpg

Yeah it is. I googled it before and thats the gyardos you have. Its nothing special (actually, probly the worst gyrados ever printed...)

xD Really, Papi? x__x Ah well, only 3 bucks. Heheheh. They had a Dratini one with that background, too. So. xD

Ah ya this Gyarados brings me back :D It was the best card in my deck when I first started out

I have that entire set and almost all the reverse holos.

Legendary collection marks the first set to come out with reverse holos. As a collector, I really really hated this turn in the Pokemon TCG because it doubled the size of the set. Plus you only get one reverse per booster, so you have to spend a whole lot of money or do a whole lot of trading with a whole lot of people to get all of them. With 110 cards in the set, a person has to buy more than 110 boosters to try to get the whole set.

I find that the best way to get all of the reverse holos or most of them is to buy a few boxes consecutively. Or buy a case off ebay. But who has that kind of money? Its crazy and extremely annoying.

Otherwise your only choice is ebay, and trading with people.

I think this entire set, counting the reverse holos, goes for about 200$ on ebay.

If you notice each set has it's own version of reverse holos. Legendary collection is like the ones you have and delta cards have a dull shiny well DP sets are all metallic. Nothing special about your gyarados. But mind you that gyarados was extremely strong back in the old days and we respected the old lugia's elemental blast. Needs the same conditions as the ex but only dealing 90 damage. Was good last time....

IT is fake!!!!! I swer!!!!!!! those are the fakes from portugal!! i live im portugal and i know those are fake! sorry to tell you but it is true!

non fake cards from the older sets are only foil in the image.

frowns. xD

Thanks, Dog. x333

Really, Sly? Ahh. I was going to get the Dratini but I ran out of money after buying the Southern Islands Mew and a rare candy for 50 cents. xD And a Japanese Arcanine, I think..

It's fake? o__o;

Back