I NEED A WATERMARK!

Rewrite

Umbrella Biohazard Coutermeasure Service
I did not really know where else to post this, but, I need a watermark. Because, I do not have one.... :p

Uhhmm, if this helps.... My favorite band is Metallica, I love the Resident Evil Series, House M.D, favorite colors are White Black and Red, together, and... That's about it. I don't know what I can do for whoever wants to make me one, but, I guess, if you would like, I can make you an Officer in my GFX Gaming Club. (Click the GFX Gaming Club Banner in my sig) Sooo, thanks. And I will give credit to who makes the one that I will choose.

How's this?

os5n9z.png

[attachment=5044]

Attachments

• rewrite.png
    rewrite.png
    615 bytes · Views: 5
Just for the record, what font is that in what program?

Flygon its pretty cool, but, I was looking for more of a symbol of some kind.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant something like the one I use in all of my stuff...

how big do you want it?

Just like... Ehh, idk...Hmm, not too big, maybe... 100x100 MAX

Sorry Flygon, but I don't think you understand, I don't really want text like that, I would like a symbol, kind of link the one that Xous has.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45038

I really like it Flygon, and I really appreciate your effort, but I am probably going to use the one that I just made.

WATERMARK.png

For your effort..... Check the GFX Gaming Club

Ehhh...I thought I had more spare time but I'm gonna be busy all week with testing. If you still need one I can work on something next weekend.

You cant just wrap something up quickly. The one I made only took me 5 minutes.

Back