DPPt/HGSS I need Battle points pointers

superpokemon67

Aspiring Trainer
Hey! I wasw wondering what the quickest way to get battle points in Heartgold is. I need to teach one of my pokemon heat wave, but I don't know how to get the points easily. Thank you!

RE: Battle points pointers

Wrong section. The Battle Frontier isn't competitive, strictly speaking.

*Moved*

Try and get a winning streak in an BF area, and you get a small amount. If you beat the Brain there, you get 20 BP. That's probably the only easy way I can think of.

Alternatively, you could trade it to Platinum, and use the Move Tutor in the Survival Area. (It costs 4 Red Shards, 2 Green, and 2 Blue)

Ok, I have a friend with Platinum I'm going to see tomorrow. Thanks! I still want to hear other ideas though, so don't close the thread!:p

Additionally, if you go to Viridian City's Trainer House, you can win 1 BP per battle per day for each trainer you successfully defeat.

Strictly speaking I believe the fastest way to get BP is to go to the Battle Factory; you don't use your own team so there is no working up to it, and you get 5 BP each time you clear it (if your streak reaches 35, it becomes 7 each time you clear it).

I just beat the tycoon, then break my streak, and do it again.

That's 26 BP for every three runs.

Back