• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I NEED DARKRAI EX: I HAVE SHINY RAYQUAZA

RE: H: Gothitelle Ability x2 (RH), Oshawott Plush, EP!! W: POKEMON CATCHER, RH STAPLES

@ ash, i have 1 rh candy from UL.

RE: H: Gothitelle Ability x2 (RH), Oshawott Plush, EP!! W: POKEMON CATCHER, RH STAPLES

I have these:
Fire (bad shape but playable) PK
Lightning (crease in the middle) HP
Psychic (bad shape but playable) PK

I'm interested in:
Rare Candy x2
Tyrogue HGSS
Reshiram (Promo)

please feel free to CML if necessary...

don't want damaged cards, sorry.

no prob, mind cml for them? thanx...

the only thing I would be interested in is any of my wants you have unlisted. any rh staples?

no sorry, thanx anyway

Hi again. I'm still interested in your Reshiram FA. Last time I offered some of my Legend pieces for them. Could you take another look, and see if there is anything of mine you'd want for it? If you have any other FA Reshirams or Zekroms unlisted, I'd be highly interested in those too. LMK, thanks!

@ hanuter, do you have any rh t/s/s staples?

Sadly, not really. I have a few RH trainers, but nothing staple worthy- just Energy Searches and SSU and little things like that.

would you mind tell me the rh trainers and such you have?

Copycat (league Promo, Energy Search, Switch, Plus Power, 2x Energy Switch, Super Scoop Up, Pokeball, Pokedex, Revive, Energy Retrieva, potion, Full Heall. ll from BW or the next newest set printed.

i'm slightly interested in the plus power, SSU, revive, and retrieval, but those won't net you a FA. anything else you want?

Not really.. Just trying to get a hold of FAs for a deck. Is there something I could throw in to beef up the value to the worth of an FA?

CML for gothitelle x2

gohtitelles are gone

Did you miss my last offer?

CML for:

Cheren (RH)
Whimsicott # 12 (RH)
Terrakion (Holo) x2
Gothitelle # 48 (RH)
Gothorita # 45 (RH)
Woobat # 36 (RH)
Rufflet #87 (RH)
Cinccino #85 (RH)
Levanny #7 (RH)
Simisear # 19 (RH)
Cubchoo # 28 (RH)
Audino # 83 (RH)

Typhlosion Prime X2 (pack)
Feraligatr Prime X2 (pack)
Reuniclus X2
rh twins and any other rh t/s/s u may have

My:

1x Pokemon Catcher
1x RH Flower Shop Lady

Your:

1x Reshiram Full Art
1x RH Juniper

Lmk, thanks

Back