• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I need Gengar SF. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Prime.

Grizzly: Sorry, my Wants are limited, so I'll have to pass. :(
Darksoul: No thanks.

RE: I need Gengar SF. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Prime.

Would you happen to have 2x Energy Gane, 2x Cyrus's Conspiracy, 2x Power Spray? Would trade Electivire Lv.X for them.

Eh...I'm more interested in a Flygon RR if you have that. I still need to send, so if you wanna negotiate something before, great. I might get a better deal for those cards, so I can't promise anything. I'll just ship out your stuff tomorrow.

Does E-Vire have NO scratches, bends, whiting on the back, or in mint condition?

my gengar stormfront

your honchkrow x

lmk.

EspeonROX said:
Eh...I'm more interested in a Flygon RR if you have that. I still need to send, so if you wanna negotiate something before, great. I might get a better deal for those cards, so I can't promise anything. I'll just ship out your stuff tomorrow.

Does E-Vire have NO scratches, bends, whiting on the back, or in mint condition?

I could do both Elect Lv.X and Flygon RR. If not then we can see if we can negotiate something else before someone else comes in on them.

Have Gengar SF want Gater Prime!

Cat-O-Ninetails: No thanks. That's WAAY in your favor.
Schmawl: Is it holo and in mint condition? You think you could throw in a few Trapinch SW?
Vengenz: Great. Make an offer. Gatr Prime is worth more than Gengar SF.

EspeonROX said:
Cat-O-Ninetails: No thanks. That's WAAY in your favor.
Schmawl: Is it holo and in mint condition? You think you could throw in a few Trapinch SW?
Vengenz: Great. Make an offer. Gatr Prime is worth more than Gengar SF.

Yeah its mint and holo, and I can check if I got some of the Trapinch SW I'll throw them in also.

You drive a hard bargain...I really want to do that deal. The other guy is offer an Ultra Ball playmat, so maybe you can throw in, say, one or two Magmar from Mysterious Treasures? A Rare Candy? Something off my Wants?

I'd more then willing throw Magmar in if I had one or two XD. But sadly I don't have anything else I could throw in so I'd say go with the Playmat lol.

Hmm...do you have Electivire DP?

Bump! Few wants left!

EspeonROX said:
Hmm...do you have Electivire DP?

Yeah . . which one is that one? Is that the one with motor drive? I have that -- and i can get the one with intense voltage.

Uh...what? I didn't know I was talking to you! :p That's off my Wants now, I am in need of a Magmortar LV.X along with a few Magmar MT as well.

Hey Johnny! Long time no see in real life or on the beach! Listen buddy, I need:

XxBebe's Search
XxRoseanne's Research
XxRare Candy
XxExpert Belt
XxBroken Time Space
Xx(about 15 of each) Basic energy

I want to get back into the game, and I have quite a bit of money, so if you would like to make an offer (money wise), I would be glad to work something else out. PS: I didn't make the first offer as I have been out of the game so long and really don't know how much these are worth.

Thanks bro!

I have Magmortar X and "God of War" X for trade. The only thing I'm seeing is the Ninjask SV. Do you have anything unlisted that you would trade?

Guys, this hasn't been updated in forever. I don't have Gallade 4 LV.X anymore, I'll update a little now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back