• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: Raichu X IFDS, GLACEON X, Gliscor X JPN, and MORE! [W]: Shaymin X's! *UPDATE 10-8 with NEW IFDS Haves and NEW W

TYPO! I offered 30. But I will give you 35 USD if you throw in the torterra and Leafeon #7. Also, maybe 40 INCLUDING TORT X.

Sorry about the typo! 3 Bucks! HA. Looking back it is an lol moment. :p

LMK thanks!

RE: [H]: Raichu X IFDS, GLACEON X, Gliscor X JPN, and MORE! [W]: Shaymin X's! *UPDATE 10-8 with NEW IFDS Haves and NEW W

You are persuasive, but what if you bumped it to 45 with Torterra X, Leafeon, AND Torterra MD? (I think the lot is worth more than 10 bucks...) I'll throw in a random Switch!! (Said in sing-songy voice)

Please CML for:
x1 Glaceon Lv.X
x1 Gliscor Lv.X Jap

I REALLY need to sell. Glaceon X priced at 27, Gliscor X JAP is 20. Please, LMK. I don't see anything I really need other than E-VIre X...but that's very minimal

I haven't been paid yet and I'm tight on money.. I MIGHT be able to buy like, but the most I'll have soon is $40.

I give 50 for the trainers and leafeon LV X.

I give 35 MAX for the trainers/supporters/Leafon #7/Torterra MD.

LMK thanks

I'll take the 35. Leafeon isn't worth 15 bucks. :p Reply to finalize!

I'll take 35 for both X's and Meganuim ex and Feraligatr ex. PM me to finalize!

RE: [H]: Raichu X IFDS, GLACEON X, Gliscor X JPN, and MORE! [W]: TREECKO IFDS! *UPDATE 10-8 with NEW IFDS Haves and NEW

Bump (2)

RE: [H]: Raichu X IFDS, GLACEON X, Gliscor X JPN, and MORE! [W]: TREECKO IFDS! *UPDATE 10-8 with NEW IFDS Haves and NEW

Hey could your CML for the Pikachu kids WB promo if you don't see anything through a price my way
also is there any way you could send me a pic?

Will you buy all five for 35 USD? Only 301 copies were made fo these cards, and they're extremely rare. I'll get a pic if I can. Counter, or I also like Leafeon X.

So it is a deal?

BTW: Note to you John. Just wondering...why would you sell something that only 300 copies were made of for 35 USD?

Sorry all I want is the pickachu.

You make a price on Pikachu, Larcan. It has the best art, and my favorite of the WB cards.
2 Dusk Ball
1 Roseanne's Research
2 Bebe's Search
2 Felicity's Drawing
1 Night M
2 Great Ball
2 POV
2 Quick Ball
Leafeon #7
Torterra MD

35 USD. Seems reasonable, but I don't know. If I added Torterra X, would you make it $43.00?

To answer your question:

-They're not holo.
-Priced higher and that would be crazy and no one would buy them!
-This is as a set. Singular=Cost more.

If you added Torterra X I would do 40 but that is IT. I can't go more since it is not that big a want + it is tin, and worth like 5 bucks.

Hmmm...meh. Forget the Torterra X. I'll just do 35 USD flat. Cool with you?

Yep! I can do that, if you can play on sunday if not, its a no go. And I got a mod job at Pokémon shack for now...I will keep it.

Good for you! Wait, I don't get the first part.

Would you take 6$ plus shipping?

CML for your WB Creator/Drawing pack Pikachu promo~

I have a Neo Discovery Espeon and 4 holo leaf energies that you need but I am willing to offer more~
I can also add money to the offer~

The first part of my last post means, that Kevin will/may be over at my house on sunday, and if you cannot play, I cannot trade, simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back