• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: Raichu X IFDS, GLACEON X, Gliscor X JPN, and MORE! [W]: TREECKO IFDS! *UPDATE 10-8 with NEW IFDS Haves and NEW

Ooh! I like that Dionashi...

RE: [H]: Raichu X IFDS, GLACEON X, Gliscor X JPN, and MORE! [W]: TREECKO IFDS! *UPDATE 10-8 with NEW IFDS Haves and NEW

Think you missed me

KEVIN has the money, not me. The cards are for him, not me. Get it? :p

Ah, you're perceptive. Cool, I was just wondering...thought it was a threat! (maybe he should have an account...)

Larcan: Beat this:

Espeon Neo Discovery
4 holo Energy
3 USD

_____
Dionashi: Where are the holo Energy from? Are the cards mint?

CML for #47) Bronzong x2

Are you an Espeon collector?

If so I can offer
Espeon Neo Discovery i think(the pyrimid set symbol) damaged, medium sized bends on top and side front
Espeon Sandstorm near mint
6$ USD

Yes...but the Espeons must be mint. :eek:

noobmuffin: 5 USD for both? Or, an ex for both off my wants? Or some Espeons? Or an offer? (WOW, need to stop saying or. :p)

I have an Espeon MD RH. Make me an offer.

Ok well if his don't end up being mint you know where to find me.

Espeon MD RH is good, but then could you add 3 dollars for both to make it even? (I don't value the Espeons highly...I have 4 Espeon MD RHs...:p)
_______

Gotcha Larcan.

Uhh...Could you possibly CML for something to cover that $3?

The cards are mint and the energies are from the power packs that came with the promo pikachu/gible~ Please send me a PM if you want more for the pikachu~

noobmuffin: No, not really. I only want money and the Espeon. Sorry!

Our trade? Please PM me back. Thank you.

wait, do you have a glaceon X or not? lmk

Yes I do! It's on my list, right? But there's another incoming going to Scarfcario. So yeah, I do have one up for trade/sale.

Yeah...you skipped me again. If you do this AGAIN I think I will have to complain because you blaintantly do it.

T-Tar Master said:
Our trade? Please PM me back. Thank you.

PS: Wouldn't Chuck have to kick you? XD

CML for Giratina (Lost Zone)

T-Tar: This is Kevin's trade, and I thought it was over with anyway? o_O I will deal with Kevin, but it is nice to try to help him out. I think he can settle fine. I'll talk to him at school.

RE: [H]: LEAFEON X, GLACEON X, Gliscor X JPN, and MORE! [W]: TREECKO IFDS! *UPDATE 10-8 with NEW IFDS Haves and NEW Want

How much money for Leafeon Lv.X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back