I need tech help-New felicity's?!

juunkmilk

3nd coming
Hey guys, so I need a card that can dump things directly from my hand. I've been looking for a while and making this thread was my last resort.

I notice the typical MD-on gyarados list uses sage's training now, which won't do, because I need to keep the cards in my hand low, hopefully even lower than a judge can get me.

Any suggestions? Or am I just doomed to stick with judge?

Junk Arm FTW!!!

Junk Arm said:
Junk Arm
Goods (Trainer)

Discard 2 cards from your hand, then show 1 Goods card from your discard pile to your opponent, and put it in your hand.
You can’t choose any Junk Arm card from your discard pile with this card’s effect.

You can use any number of Goods cards during your turn.

You can get something like Luxury Ball or Poke` Drawer + :p

I would use 4 junk arm, 4 pokedrawers, 4 poke blowers (instead of luxray or reversal) and 4 poke healers. You get them back with junk arm to add to the broken-ness of them. Then use 2 regiice. Volkners is allright, but it doesnt work as well as junk arm.

Regice and 1-1 Banette are your best options, you could go with Blissey PT as well, Junk Arm when it comes out will be nice. I think that Let Loose Giritina is your best option because you can choose to draw less then 4 cards. Night Teleporter is good too. Night Teleporter and Let Loose can get rid of your whole hand. IDK if you want to get rid of your hand or if you want to discard things though...

minimidget94 said:
I would use 4 junk arm, 4 pokedrawers, 4 poke blowers (instead of luxray or reversal) and 4 poke healers. You get them back with junk arm to add to the broken-ness of them. Then use 2 regiice. Volkners is allright, but it doesnt work as well as junk arm.

Vileplume says hi.
I have never thought of Banette before, that sounds interesting.

Back