• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I want bulk commons and uncommons! I have 7 Magnezone Prime for trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I want bulk commons and uncommons! I have 6 Magnezone Prime for trade!

For what?

RE: I want bulk commons and uncommons! I have 6 Magnezone Prime for trade!

No. Gengar is like $25 right now, and those bulk cards would get me around $19 if I shipped them in which wouldn't included shipping. If I did that, I'd be losing out.

2000 for all 3? (500 for Pachirisu, 500 for Emboar, 1000 for Magnezone)

LMK or counter.

Mudkip said:
2000 for all 3? (500 for Pachirisu, 500 for Emboar, 1000 for Magnezone)

LMK or counter.

I was just curious about point values. I only have about 480pts including rares...
thanks anyway

I could use 2 pachis and X mag primes,, yes I am. I'm not sure if I'm going to sell them to troll and toad or not, it depends on how much my bulk holos/rares are worth

How many commons and uncommons for your 2 gengar prime and 2 mew prime? Also does it matter what set the commons and uncommons are?

mlouden03 said:
I could use 2 pachis and X mag primes,, yes I am. I'm not sure if I'm going to sell them to troll and toad or not, it depends on how much my bulk holos/rares are worth
Ok. When you find out LMK with an offer. Thanks!
Itzkookiemonsta said:
How many commons and uncommons for your 2 gengar prime and 2 mew prime? Also does it matter what set the commons and uncommons are?
1700 for all 4, and no, it doesn't matter as long as they are all mint/NM.
gary182000 said:
Then could you do 350 for a Donphan Prime and a RH juniper?
No.

Mudkip said:
mlouden03 said:
Itzkookiemonsta said:
gary182000 said:
No.

Well then could you please make the offer?

mewyoshi said:
how much bulk for a mag?
1000 C/U.
gary182000 said:
Mudkip said:
mlouden03 said:
Itzkookiemonsta said:
gary182000 said:
No.

Well then could you please make the offer?
Your 350 bulk C/U for my Emboar #20. That's the best I can do.

I might be able to do that. How many for just the gengars though? (I'm on vacation and I'll be home tomorrow so I'll PM with how many commons/uncommons I have for trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back