• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I want Full Arts. I have Shaymin, plush, kingdra prime and FA resh

RE: Ratajoe's Trading block! Pikachu & Minun plushies! I need Magnezone prime and beartic

Yes its the poke doll one i ma send you a pic

My pikachu plush

your

Feraligatr Prime
Darkrai/Cresselia Top
Gothitelle (Ability)
Tornadus Holo
Rare Candy (unleashed one)

RE: Ratajoe's Trading block! Pikachu & Minun plushies! I need Magnezone prime and beartic

Bump# 2

my
Double Colorless Energy x2

your
Ursaring prime?

GyaradosPrime said:
my
Double Colorless Energy x2

your
Ursaring prime?

Okay ill do that trade ill send you a PM.

How many BW RH cards can u offer for the legend piece?

CML for crushing hammer

BlastBurn said:
How many BW RH cards can u offer for the legend piece?

any 6 B/W Rh for DCL top

What is the condition of your pink ds lite system? Does everything work? Is the screen blotched? L/R buttons are fine? All buttons work fine? Touch screen works fine? Is there anyway you could make a video or give me pics of it.

I have
Magnezone Prime
DCE from your wants.

SSBBDaisy said:
What is the condition of your pink ds lite system? Does everything work? Is the screen blotched? L/R buttons are fine? All buttons work fine? Touch screen works fine? Is there anyway you could make a video or give me pics of it.

I have
Magnezone Prime
DCE from your wants.

yes i can take pics and video give me a sec okay. Btw can you tell me hoe to upload the video online?

go to youtube. Make account. Upload video.

PS: what bout my questions?

ratajoe said:
yes i can take pics and video give me a sec okay. Btw can you tell me hoe to upload the video online?

Heres some pictures the case doesnt remain open anymore. Other than that it works fine and the touch screen work like normal.

http://imageshack.us/g/339/img0680lo.jpg/

SSBBDaisy said:
go to youtube. Make account. Upload video.

PS: what bout my questions?

Yea it all works fine. All buttons work fine. The only problem is that the DS will not stay open.

My
Magnezone Prime

Your
Broken DS Lite Pink (wow I can't wait to play this out in public) I'll just try to explain to them that i'm pimp and hope they fall for it.
Typhlosion Prime HG/SS Promo

SSBBDaisy said:
My
Magnezone Prime

Your
Broken DS Lite Pink (wow I can't wait to play this out in public) I'll just try to explain to them that i'm pimp and hope they fall for it.
Typhlosion Prime HG/SS Promo

lol that had me cracking up. I cant do the trade tho. Even the DS is not 100% its worth way more than a magnezone.

awe oh well. Maybe i will trade u in the future. byezzz.

Back