• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ian's Trade Thread [H] Chomp C Lv. X , Rare Candy (RH) [W] Poketurn

RE: Ian's Trade Thread [H] 3x Garchomp C X (W) Poke Turn

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
CML for
1 DCE HGSS
1 RH Blaziken FB(if you have one)

Im interested in your Azelf....from your wants I also have Nintales HGSS and Bebe's (RH)

RE: Ian's Trade Thread [H] 3x Garchomp C X, Ninetales HGSS (W) Azelf, Poke Turn

BUMP #1

RE: Ian's Trade Thread [H] 2x Garchomp C X, Ninetales HGSS (W) Lots of Trainers!

BUMP #1

RE: Ian's Trade Thread [H] 2x Garchomp C X, Ninetales HGSS (W) Lots of Trainers!

BUMP #1

My:
2x chatot MD
1x Night Maintenance
1x rare candy

your:
TGI Energy gain (how many of these do you have?)
HGSS Double Colorless energy (we can stop right here if you have a RH one)
Garchomp C lvl X (non tin)

Soariyant said:
My:
2x chatot MD
1x Night Maintenance
1x rare candy

your:
TGI Energy gain (how many of these do you have?)
HGSS Double Colorless energy (we can stop right here if you have a RH one)
Garchomp C lvl X (non tin)

what about..

My:
Chomp C X (PROMO)
DCE or E-Gain

Your:
Rare Candy

?

Ian. said:
what about..

My:
Chomp C X (PROMO)
DCE or E-Gain

Your:
Rare Candy

?

dude it's gotta be the pack one!!

Soariyant said:
dude it's gotta be the pack one!!

gotcha well sorry man i just cant see giving a level x and something else for a candy but thanks for the offer

Ian. said:
gotcha well sorry man i just cant see giving a level x and something else for a candy but thanks for the offer

well durrr that's why i offered a ton of other stuff. but you didn't want it to see if you could get a cheap rare candy (i know how you think, i think the same way, which is why i countered with another overtrade, ya see?)

NM + 2 chatot MD was the DCE, rare candy was a Pack garchomp IMO. Remember, you just offered a promo chomp and a DCE for ONE candy. Think about this trade again, sir.

Soariyant said:
well durrr that's why i offered a ton of other stuff. but you didn't want it to see if you could get a cheap rare candy (i know how you think, i think the same way, which is why i countered with another overtrade, ya see?)

NM + 2 chatot MD was the DCE, rare candy was a Pack garchomp IMO. Remember, you just offered a promo chomp and a DCE for ONE candy. Think about this trade again, sir.

thats cool man i still dont think its worth it but thanks anyway...
from the price thread here at the beach:

Garchomp C Lv.X - 11$ - 14$
Rare Candy - 5$ - 8$ (depending on foil)

Ian. said:
thats cool man i still don't think its worth it but thanks anyway...
from the price thread here at the beach:

Garchomp C Lv.X - 11$ - 14$
Rare Candy - 5$ - 8$ (depending on foil)

OK. @ the same time, a lot of people still value luxray @ 40$ here on the beach. LMK when you want to trade that garchomp C lvl X (which is actually worth 7-9$)

Soariyant said:
OK. @ the same time, a lot of people still value luxray @ 40$ here on the beach. LMK when you want to trade that garchomp C lvl X (which is actually worth 7-9$)

lol gotcha man no problem its just IMO Rare Candy = $5 Promo Chomp + DCE = $5

I have a Chatot MD.

Interested in:
TGI Energy Gain
SP Radar
Double Colorless Energy HGSS

Not all for Chatot obviously.

RE: Ian's Trade Thread [H] 2x Garchomp C X, Ninetales HGSS (W) Azelf !!

I really need Garchomp C Lv X, Please just CML and LMK what you want for it...

The Hybrid said:
I really need Garchomp C Lv X, Please just CML and LMK what you want for it...

I know its not on your list but im in HUGE need of Azelf LA if you do happen to have...but looking at your list im interested in your.. Poke Turn,Cyrus's Conspiracy, Lookers and SSU x2

I no longer need GCX, I now need Call Energy x2 but I see you're also looking for Call Energy, the other things I saw on your list are your DCE and Multi Energy

RE: Ian's Trade Thread [H] Chomp C Lv. X , Rare Candy (RH) [W] Azelf LA !!

BUMP #1

Back