Wi-Fi Trades IceMew's trading market w/darkrai(movie),arceus,shiny, event pokemon. looking for....

RE: IceMew's "My Player" Thread

IceMew said:
ok Rotom freashly hatched(lv.1 no nickname) for a cherubi. Though you'll have to wait till I get my FC before we can trade.

That's easy, check it on your Pal Pad. And then register me on your Pal Pad. You can voice chat using the built in DS mic, or if you have Microphones, those are clearer. Get ready fast, I need to go to bed soon. Oh yeah, and thanks.

Is anybody here? I do want my Rotom this week... and I realized something. We'll have to battle first so that I see the Rotom. And then we can trade. It won't be an official fight. Please post your friend code soon...

Ghost_Trainer #1 said:
Is anybody here? I do want my Rotom this week... and I realized something. We'll have to battle first so that I see the Rotom. And then we can trade. It won't be an official fight. Please post your friend code soon...
nope, that's only for the GTS, not Poke Center trading.

I don't have constant Wi-Fi so I have to schedule all my battles and trades.

IceMew: Piplup hatched after running around for 10 minutes. I'll trade now if you want, for KATAMAI the Chikorita.

I have a combee, and a cranidos. What do you want for it?
(note: I can also breed my piplup, and I've got more too, just look at my thread!)

@MCD: ok so I'll park Mag asap.
@Thunder: what do you want for the cranidos?(i'm fighting combee now)

Am I going to get my Rotom soon? I just need your friend code and you to trade me on Wi-Fi! Please come on as soon as you can! I need the Rotom!

My normal "hotspot" now has a 5300 error code so I'll look around tomorrow for one sry.

I'll breed you:
Cranidos
Stunky
I'd like:
Latias!

I found out how to clone so all my poke are up for trade! Help me make my Shiny Army grow.

Back