• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Iconz's Trading Thread! H: List Inside! W: Landorus EX, and Codes

Various sets. Mostly Primal Clash, Furious Fists, Phantom Forces, Dragons Exalted, Boundaries Crossed, and others.

raymond25962 said:
Iconz said:
What sets are the codes from exactly?

No sorry that's too much to give up, sorry

How much codes would you want for the HTL's

None right now, they are in a pending trade.

Vom said:
Hey, what's your value for Seismitoad-EX FA?
$21

Mivin said:
Various sets. Mostly Primal Clash, Furious Fists, Phantom Forces, Dragons Exalted, Boundaries Crossed, and others.
I'm going to hold off for now, I have a pending trade with Seismitoad EX FA with it in it, ill let you know what happens

CML for 3 Lucario-EX.

Shit. Sorry, I forgot to update my signature. Here's the link:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-only-pmj-s-tcg-trades-updated-with-well-everything

PMJ said:
Shit. Sorry, I forgot to update my signature. Here's the link:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-only-pmj-s-tcg-trades-updated-with-well-everything

Only thing I saw was Juniper FA, care to make an offer?

Mivin said:
What do you value Wailord EX FA at?
$13

raymond25962 said:
Do you still have the HTLs?
Yes, but im only trading them for an amazing offer

Can you CML for Darkrai EX? I'm also interested in a few of your other cards (Heatran EX, Dialga EX FA, Palkia EX FA, Tornadus EX FA) in that order. I've got lots of codes, but let me know :)

CuriousCleffa said:
Can you CML for Darkrai EX? I'm also interested in a few of your other cards (Heatran EX, Dialga EX FA, Palkia EX FA, Tornadus EX FA) in that order. I've got lots of codes, but let me know :)
Didn't see anything except codes

Iconz said:
CuriousCleffa said:
Didn't see anything except codes

How many codes are you looking at? I can make an offer if you let me know how many codes you're wanting :)

Back