Pokemon If Pokemon was real

pokeblack99 said:
i doubt that pokemon would ever exist so why are you guys even saying this?

People are just wondering how it would be like if Pokemon were actually real and did exist.

dmaster said:
The government would control all of them because they have special powers.

Personally, I'd try to sneak a Gyarados but I don't have a pool or a lake to hide him in, so that's be hard. Maybe like Feebas in a fishbowl or something like that.

dmaster out.
I live near a swamp but it would be too small to fit a Gyarados.

I would have Salamence to fly,Arcanine to battle and Espeon and Jolteon for pets.

Mizzory said:
I change my mind, i'd want a Gardevoir... don't ask why

Why? :eek:

I would have a torterra. Thay are cool. And i like them. and a charizard, and a swampert, and a typlosion. Those would be my starters per region. Then i'd have a dragonite, and a floatzel. In fact i'd have all 493 of them. Plus those new 5th geners.

If pokemon was real I doubt anyone would be able to get legendaries as easy as in the games...

But, I'd have an Espeon and a Typhlosion! I'd beat up anyone who picks on me...

FearTheBeans said:
Why? :eek:

I would have a torterra. Thay are cool. And i like them. and a charizard, and a swampert, and a typlosion. Those would be my starters per region. Then i'd have a dragonite, and a floatzel. In fact i'd have all 493 of them. Plus those new 5th geners.

i think i know why...and its really creepy
i need to get my mind out of the gutter

id have a typhlosion because typhlosions are awesome!

if i could have any pokemon in real life id get all of the eeveelutions +gallade ninetales and garchomp and salamence. pretty much all my favorite pokemon at the moment.

frostwind said:
if i could have any pokemon in real life id get all of the eeveelutions +gallade ninetales and garchomp and salamence. pretty much all my favorite pokemon at the moment.

You misread it. youre only allowed to have ONE pokemon starter if pokemon were real.

i didnt pick any starters more then once. i didnt even choose one cause i know i couldt have chosen one i liked the most

Back