Pokemon If Pokemon Were Real...

I would like to have a Jirachi, so that i can wish for more pokemon to become real.:D

its hard to tell..but cause my favourite is blastoise,i say blastoise...eventhought i wanted to fly with a flying type pokemon..

I would also like to have a Torterra. Its hot over here in our place and I need a nice shade to cool me down.:D

Mew, not because it's so cuddly cute, but because it can transform using its own DNA = unlimited Pokémon access :)

BTW, almost everyone here is picking a pokémon to get money out of it? You're all way too capitalistic, money alone doesn't make you happy (ways to spend it do :p).

Arcanine. I'd have a Growlithe and an Arcanine, and live on Cinnabar Island and be Blaine's apprentice.

I just realized how sad I am :[

Arcanine out.

I'd like to start out with a baby poke. Like a present from my parents or something.

Like an Azumarill would be fun to have. And then train. =]

I would have a Alakazam because he is one of my favourite pokemon and all so he has psychic powers to control anything he wants and that would be really cool to use. Yer so it would have to be Alakazam!

Jigglypuff.
Sometimes, I have trouble getting to sleep at night, so it would be extremly useful.
Though, I wouldn't mind a Pokémon that could get me to other countries, but I'm afraid of heights so I wouldn't be able to fly, and I can't swim so going by water wouldn't be a good idea. Maybe Abra and Teleport, but I think Jigglypuff is still my number one choice.

Back