Pokemon If you have Pokedoptables click here

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Golden Wings~

*Formerly Shinx107*
Hiya, everyone!:D If you want people to click on your Pokedoptables, if you want to click on other people's Pokedoptables, or if you just want to talk about Pokedoptables(I hate spelling that), then this is the thread for you!! I would really like to help everyone level their Pokedoptables, and searching on other threads is a pain. Now, it's all in one place. Follow the rules and HAVE FUN!!!(BTW if anyone has a code for Zekrom I want one)

Sounds good. I will level up everybody's Pokedoptables who post here and hopefully people will level up my Weavile.

Thank you so much for posting on my thread! You are the first person to ever post on any of my threads besides me! Hopefully other people will start posting here too!

I just started this Pokéadoptable thing, and if would like to click on mine I would appreciate...
btw, I already clicked on everyone's pokéadoptable in here...

Cool thread you have here. Well I have a Pokedoptable in my sig, anyone can feel free to click on it.

These kinds of threads aren't allowed (they've been made before on here). They really serve very little purpose and have no discussion, other than "Click on this for me". You guys can't post these little images in your posts either. Only your Profile, no posts, PMs, or threads.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back