Pokemon If you were a Pokémon what would you be and why?

RE: If you were a pokemon what would you be. Why?

Zoroark, he is so epic

1. Most badass dark type
2. Illusions, hehehe
3. Very cool design
4. nice colouring
5.Very swift and agile, also quite strong

I would go into a city and cause chaos and create illusions when im in a problem

I would go and choose for Samurott and become him, because of the following reasons:

1. Its a Water-type, which is my favorite type, and favorite element in general.
2. Its a freaking swordsman (despite not having something like Sacred Sword)
3. Has a badass beard fitting a samurai
4. Finally its based off a sea-lion, which are one of my faves in aquatic animals, followed by Dolphins, Orcas and Sharks

What kind WOULD I be, or what kind would I WANT to be?

I would probably be a Slakoth. I am incredibly lazy.
I would want to be a Zoroark, because illusion-casting is a wicked-cool ability you can use to mess with people without risking getting caught. :)

I'd probably be Mienshao because ever since I was very young, I've been going to Tae Kwon Do (a martial arts sport) every year and Mienshao is a martial arts Pokemon. Sadly I don't think my personality is the same even though we're both calm about things.

Generally I like Mienshao because he's pretty agile and quick while at the same time elegant.
I'd rather be Mienshao over most Pokemon.. well maybe not over Lucario but everyone wants to be him.

I think I would probably be a Zoroark. All the Pokedex entries fit very well.

I believe that I would be an Eevee, because I feel like at this point in my life I could end up going down any one of several paths. If I had to decide which Eeveelution I would become now, I would say Umbreon, because the dark type seems to fit my personality but I also have parts of me that stand out from the rest, such as my intelligence (parts being a reference to umbreon's yellow spot-things). Also, at the moment I think I will become an English Professor, and I think Umbreon looks like the best fit for professor.

Or I would be Arcanine because he is the coolest thing to happen since ever.

Back