Illustration Rare Braviary, Bruxish from Paradise Dragona!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The illustration rare prints of Braviary and Bruxish have been revealed from Paradise Dragona, which releases in Japan on September 13th. We expect most of its cards to become part of our Surging Sparks set in November.

IMG_7928-144x200.jpeg

Bruxish

IMG_7927-142x200.jpeg

Braviary

The regular prints of these cards were previously revealed alongside the rest of Paradise Dragona...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Braviary looks great, reminds me of Birdramon from Digimon World PS1 game. Not a fan of Bruxish though, which is semi surprising since I adore underwater cards usually; but, here we are.

Still 3 more AR slots according to my count. Fingers crossed.

Still a chance for 2 more dragons, maybe even 3 but most likely 2 and a normal
I think that was irony…at least I hope so.

In between Vibarava and Appleton are only two slots left. I think either Skamory or Klefki are big contenders to get one.

What are you hoping for?
I keep hoping for a Dratini art rare but I don't expect to see it anytime soon sadly. Pretty sure there hasn't been a set where an art rare wasn't an already established card in the set.
I think that was irony…at least I hope so.

In between Vibarava and Appleton are only two slots left. I think either Skamory or Klefki are big contenders to get one.
I would love skarmory. Dragon wise we only got dialga, palkia and turtonator***. I think the normal will be braviary first stage.

I keep hoping for a Dratini art rare but I don't expect to see it anytime soon sadly. Pretty sure there hasn't been a set where an art rare wasn't an already established card in the set.

I would love skarmory. Dragon wise we only got dialga, palkia and turtonator***. I think the normal will be braviary first stage.

Turtobator just had one, don’t think the other two will get one. As someone pointed out, it’s a blueberry Academy set and the ARs pretty much fit the pokemon living there.

Back