• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'm Back! Elbow's Trade Thead 4 Nats/Worlds!

eDizzle06 said:
Cobalion and Kanga FAs sit at $10 and $13 respectively. I see Char EX 12 for $18 and Kanga EX for $7. Also see the Charmeleon for maybe $3 given its condition. The other cards on the list probably total at $15 so if I could get some UR to even it, it should be fine. Maybe add a Darkrai EX LTR?

Sure I can do that. PM to confirm.

PieterPie said:
My RA Terrakion EX
for
7 donphan play promo
5 dragonite play promo
2 uxie play promo

and

Deoxys EX FA
for
altaria ex
kingdra ex 94
Deoxys EX reg

I like the 1st trade, but I wanted to inform you that the 2 ex's arent in mint condition. Both have minor edgewear, image scratches, and kingdra has creases on its corner and left side.

Okay, I really do not like creases...

How about
My FA Dexoys EX

for your
Deoxys EX reg
magnezone prime
2x yanmega prime
feraligatr prime
slowking prime

PieterPie said:
Okay, I really do not like creases...

How about
My FA Dexoys EX

for your
Deoxys EX reg
magnezone prime
2x yanmega prime
feraligatr prime
slowking prime

My end is too high. Id drop a magnezone and a yanmega prime for it.

Can you drop just slowking? I don't have any use for deoxys ex, and the fa one is actually tradable...

So
My FA Dexoys EX

for your
Deoxys EX reg
2x yanmega prime
feraligatr prime
slowking prime

pm to confirm

The 2 cards hold the same value to me, I just missed an auction for a $15 shipped shiny max potion recently.

Binx345 said:
The 2 cards hold the same value to me, I just missed an auction for a $15 shipped shiny max potion recently.

On eBay's sold listings Jirachi EX FA goes for 9-10 and SR Max Potion goes for 20. I also don't account auctions into value because prices can still change after you bid. If you want to do it that way then Jirachi EX FA goes for 5...and again that's a 10 dollar difference.
I understand what you may value the cards, but it doesn't show.
Lugia is my favorite pokemon, but I don't value his EX any more then it should be sold for (even as a FA.)

Bump 2/3
Added stuff from Greninja tin and have some other new haves and wants
New haves include: Emboar, Rayquaza EX, Greninja EX.

Frost Mage said:
I have a Dusknoir BCR, Skyla, and Prof. Letter. :)

Interested in your SR Max Potion, let me know!

Dusknoir: 8
Skyla: 5 (Only if its not league or RH will I take it)
Prof's letter: .5-1
Total: 14

SR Max potion: 24

I think you'd need to add some more stuff to your side or ask for something else from my side...

Frost Mage said:
No I know that, I just wondered if there's anything else you need from me.

Sorry, I just found someone else who was interested in the max potion. Hopefully you'll understand.

Could you do

My:

x1 Skyla
x3 Muscle Band
x1 Druddigon Holo
x1 Pyroar (have to check if RH or Holo)

For your:

Genesect ex

Patriots Fan said:
Could you do

My:

x1 Skyla
x3 Muscle Band
x1 Druddigon Holo

For your:

Genesect ex

From your list, I only mainly need 2 muscle band and the druddigon holo, which I only value at around 5 dollars total. Do you have anything else? I like some older cards (exs, shinings), but it depends on what they are.

Elbow said:
Patriots Fan said:
Could you do

My:

x1 Skyla
x3 Muscle Band
x1 Druddigon Holo

For your:

Genesect ex

From your list, I only mainly need 2 muscle band and the druddigon holo, which I only value at around 5 dollars total. Do you have anything else? I like some older cards (exs, shinings), but it depends on what they are.
Aww, just traded away the only ex (Charizard from FRLG) that I had. Only Shining I have left is Shining Charizard non-1st edition. Would you like to make an offer for it? Lmk :)

Patriots Fan said:
Elbow said:
Aww, just traded away the only ex (Charizard from FRLG) that I had. Only Shining I have left is Shining Charizard non-1st edition. Would you like to make an offer for it? Lmk :)

How about you do everything on your original list and the shiny charizard for genesect EX and FA skyla?
In addition, if you have a raichu XY I'd like that over a mucle band.

Back