• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'm Back! Elbow's Trade Thead 4 Nats/Worlds!

RE: Elbow's Haves and Wants! Most Cards are BW on, some older cards too!

Maybe the Ghetsis FA...what do you price that as?

Also all 3 of the primes are in mint condition.

Give me a sec im updating my list, ghetsis has been traded, about 12minutes it'll be updated.

SoldiersSpirit said:
Give me a sec im updating my list, ghetsis has been traded, about 12minutes it'll be updated.

Sorry, but I don't see anything else...but we can stick to the original trace right?

BUMP 2 outta 3

Elbow said:
lolpotatoes said:
Have an FA Ghetsis, a few Zebstrika NXD, and I beliebe a Gardevoir and a Vileplume, as well. Any way I could get that Black Kyurem EX off ya?

Sorry, but I don't have the Black Kyurem EX anymore...do you see anything else?

Rayquaza EX Promo?

I'm looking for a Victory Piece in return for something on my list. You don't have one on your list, but I was wondering if you have one and just forgot to list it. :)

lolpotatoes said:
Rayquaza EX Promo?

How about:
My Rayquaza EX (promo)
Some of low value that you want

Your:
FA Ghetsis
DRX Garbodor

Frost Mage said:
I'm looking for a Victory Piece in return for something on my list. You don't have one on your list, but I was wondering if you have one and just forgot to list it. :)

I do not sorry. Everything on my list is in my binder. I only ask people if they want to downgrade something (like Deoxys EX FA) because it is in my deck.

Elbow said:
SoldiersSpirit said:

Sorry, but I don't see anything else...but we can stick to the original trace right?

BUMP 2 outta 3

For sure pm to confirm.

BUMP 3/3
Trades have been kind of slow lately...please people...I have a lot of cool stuff for trade take a look!!!!

I'll help you out bro. CML for your Shiny Virizion and any of my RH wants you have. (RH wants at the bottom of my list in green.)

Pokewiz1999 said:
I'll help you out bro. CML for your Shiny Virizion and any of my RH wants you have. (RH wants at the bottom of my list in green.)

I do maybe want the Kyurem EX if it's from PLB. I have some reverse shadow triad and some of the other reverses, but I will have to tell you how much of those and which ones of those I have when I get home, sorry.

Pokewiz1999 said:

I actually only have 1 Reverse shadow triad and 1 reverse plasma energy... do you see anything else?

What would you like for that reverse plasma energy? I might have something you need.

I really want that deoxys FA, so I can downgrade it and throw in the 2 reverses and something else maybe?

Elbow said:
I really want that deoxys FA, so I can downgrade it and throw in the 2 reverses and something else maybe?

G'ah... I don't know... Maybe... But... I might not even trade it.

Daenordus said:
Elbow said:

That's the only thing I am interested in at the moment, so unless if you are willing trade that (and I only have the non-promo versions to trade too) then I am afraid that the deal would be off.

Elbow said:
lolpotatoes said:
Rayquaza EX Promo?

How about:
My Rayquaza EX (promo)
Some of low value that you want

Your:
FA Ghetsis
DRX Garbodor

Frost Mage said:

I do not sorry. Everything on my list is in my binder. I only ask people if they want to downgrade something (like Deoxys EX FA) because it is in my deck.

I don't need the Garbodor anymore, but I am interested in your FA Jirachi EX (would rather have reg if you have it). Jirachi takes priority over Rayquaza.

So here's my New Deal:
My:
FA Jirachi EX (It's my only one, sorry)

Your:
FA Ghetsis
x1 "Garbotixin" Garbodor
x2 RH N

I could do that minus an N. (What set N would you want?)

Ghetsis and the N's are in played condition. Nothing too major, but I just thought you'd like to know.

lolpotatoes said:
I could do that minus an N. (What set N would you want?)

Ghetsis and the N's are in played condition. Nothing too major, but I just thought you'd like to know.

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being some minor dings, 1 being unplayable in a deck, how bad is the N and Ghetsis?

Elbow said:
Daenordus said:

That's the only thing I am interested in at the moment, so unless if you are willing trade that (and I only have the non-promo versions to trade too) then I am afraid that the deal would be off.

I don't want my deck to look like it was made of promos, you know?
But I shall have a think about it.

Back